Thread: I REALLY hope this isnt a paper weight

I REALLY hope this isnt a paper weight

Just bought this with my fingers crossed about the reg seat... take it apart and find the 3k seat...

Opinions before I put 4500psi behind it?

This is what you should do...
    Since you have it apart already, you should rebuild it and use a new seat. Once that is done, don't take it apart until it fails...probably years if you keep the air going to it clean. I have a few seats left, but you will probably ruin the reg piston trying to change it yourself. Do yourself a favor and send it here to get it done correctly. These are not easy. and that is not a 3k seat. It is the correct 4500 seat.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    This is what you should do...
    Since you have it apart already, you should rebuild it and use a new seat. Once that is done, don't take it apart until it fails...probably years if you keep the air going to it clean. I have a few seats left, but you will probably ruin the reg piston trying to change it yourself. Do yourself a favor and send it here to get it done correctly. These are not easy. and that is not a 3k seat. It is the correct 4500 seat.

Tuna tried to show me how to change those reg seats and I still cant do it without destroying the piston. Listen to him

I don't doubt tuna's ability but I would rather destroy a piston learning how to do it myself then send it out and not learn anything. Its just got to work by the 29th

What's the 29th?

And I'm glad I'm not the only one willing to destroy a few dollars to learn something vs spend a few for someone already in the know to do the work.

the 29th is my wedding anniversary, and my wife wants to paintball.

I know, I have to go, she's dragging me

Make it the 30th and play in paintball explosions scenario game with us. Just get the wife hammered and tell her the 30th is the anniversary. :-D

its at our home field and we have it booked with a WHOLE lotta people. I think grimm's even comming.

besides I work at the field and because of that the party is in my budget.

any AO member that wants to come is invited!

You guys have a blast. I'm playing that morning locally. Then driving 6.5 hours up to round lake that afternoon to see in laws. So I can't pull off playing there. Sounds like a lot of fun though.

More relevant to your OP. Someone on here has been using 3k seats for a few years now without any issues. Not officially the proper thing to do. But no issues all the same. I just can't remember who was talking about it.

Hey BT just letting you know brotha it worked great for me about 1 year ago. I only decided to take it off my tank bcs I purchased a ninja shp. A nice tune up wouldn't be a bad idea tho. Hope it all works out for you, lmk if I am help in any way brotha. Joseph

Are there any leaks? Since that is a 4500 seat, maybe just put it back together and see if it actually works just fine or not first.

i havnt gassed it up yet, just thought that the reg seat needed to be red