Thread: Lvl 10 or ACE Whats better

Lvl 10 or ACE Whats better

Picked up a Emag board with ACE board.

Thinking of installing it in my Xmag. So which is the better/faster system. ACE or Lvl 10? Should I just sell the ACE and stick with the tuned lvl 10?
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

Its simple when. You thikk about it. L10 will have a longer life than the ACE. Here's why.

L10 advantages:
    Dead nuts aimple to set up
    Doesn't require batteries/electronics to work
    It works
    Parts are readily available

L10 disadvantages:
    Efficiency, you will loose some extra shots

ACE advantages:
    Faster shooting (not having the mechanical L10 in the way)

ACE disadvantages:
    Parts, when they go there are no replacements
    Only works with electronics
    Only works with a battery
    More to diag if there is a problem
    Need to set the eye to read the paint(since it's a reflective eye, not a break beam)

To me, the small disadvantages of the L10 outweigh the ACE. Its nice to have the ACE as a backup, but the ACE can't beat the L10 on viability on a working platform. Its still the only gun that has a working mechanic anti-chop bolt.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    try them both, individually, and see for yourself? or if you were asking which i would prefer, it would be lvl 10 hands down. no batteries, you can't confuse a bolt either, so it'll always work.

I'd use both.

The ACE means there is no skipped shots waiting for the bolt to reset. This is especially important when using a ramping gun. Once you get one skip, you will get a few more right behind it because of the shortened time to reset and allow the ball to drop in successive ramping shots.

The ace works nice, but you can still get cracked shells and barrel breaks. The level 10 will help prevent that. The level 10 will also prevent the breach bounce and chop caused when you shoot a hopper empty. Even with an ACE, or any eye, you will still fall victim to chopping the bouncing ball in the breach when the ball stack is not full.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Agree with Nobody.

Ace breaks. But it's also an on/off switch.
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

Quote Originally Posted by zondo View Post
    Agree with Nobody.

Ace breaks. But it's also an on/off switch.
    The on/off switch is for the power to the Emag board. To turn the ACE on and off, you have to go thru the Emag menu.

Xmags come with ACE board, Xvalve and Level 10. If you have an Xmag that does not currently have the ACE board, I would suggest installing it in. Xmags with a working ACE and Xvalve with Level 10 hold more value.