Thread: automag rt wanting to send it in

automag rt wanting to send it in

I got a rt mag and it needs some work,,been trying to get ahold of agd but can only leave messages,,,,anyone know if they still repair rt's,,i know its a older gun
    The bolt is ate up around the edge,,,,just looks as if it s been used a lot,,,,the bolt spring is rusted,,,prolly needs a new sear,,,complete oring job,,,and I was gonna go ahead and get a lvl 10 bolt upgade....The bolt will also stay forward when shooting and wont return,,,,And sometimes more often then not will double fire,,once when u pull the trigger and then once when u let off the trigger...

Not sure if AGD is refurbing markers or not, but you can contact Tunaman at Tunamart, he is an authorized dealer/rep and can do any repairs you need. He is around here fairly often as well.

how do I contact him

www.tunamart.com, you can email him through his site. As mentioned, he is also a member here quick search using the search feature for member Tunaman comes up with: https://www.automags.org/forums/member.php?407-Tunaman. There is also a link to his site at the top of the page....

I think his preferred method of contact is email. His sig says:

Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

dzupan@airgun.com
    This guys email. His name is Dave Zupan he is one of the guys who work at AGD and he is the guy you need to talk to about getting an RA number to get your gun sent in and fix I did the same thing last summer to fix my RT classic and it only cost me 65 plus what ever in shipping to get it sent. And they replace all the orings and they get it timed. If you email him and introduce yourself you might get a reply in a few days

It sounds like your bolt spring is weak. The bolt is likely worn due to alot of reactive trigger action. Since the bolt is worn, the sear is probably worn as well. Everthing you mention can be fixed at home by regular maintenance including the installation of a new level 10 bolt.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Yeah I would agree.......but would rather send it in. Does anyone have any spares they wont be using. Bolt....spring..sear.......orings

You can post up a WTB thread in the BST section. Tuna and AGD also sell everything you need.

Just got back from fishing. I sent you an email.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Hey tuna I found the nut that is soldered to the body is broke...could u fix this