Hey, thanks for checking out my sale. I’ve got everything in here, from high end to low and some vintage guns too. I’m always up for working on the price for multiple item purchases, and trades are encouraged. I really like rare and old guns and have a collection of them that I’d like to expand.

I prefer to ship all guns priority mail with delivery confirmation and insurance. I will make a video of all guns shooting before I ship them if requested and I've got some free time. There are no refunds on my “As is” guns. I am on fairly often, so if you message me, you’ll get a quick response.

I've got lots of feedback here, mcarterbrown, automags.org, customcockers, and ebay. My paypal account is confirmed and verified.

On to the guns!

ELECTROS

BOB LONG

First up, my Bob Long Closer. It is pretty much stock. The screw for the feedneck collar is currently missing, but I will be ordering one from bob long and sending it to the new owner’s house. It shoots perfectly and is in very good condition with minimal wear.

Price - $365

This one is a Tri-Fade Texas Storm Intimidator. This is a wall hanger. The gun itself is in amazing physical condition and includes most of the original equipment like the sticker sheet, manual, advertisements, The gun itself is stock other than the CP on/off. I also just got done tuning it and it shoots ball on ball.

Price - $260

Next is my other Texas storm intimidator. This beauty hauls. Shoots nice and smooth and is in great physical condition. I'll include a bottomline ASA with it and a proto barrel so it comes complete and ready to rock.

Specs are

-Critical Trigger
-Contract Killer grips
-new style Bob Long regulator

price - $235
trades - ule mags, ego 6, mini + cash, offer