Thread: Need images for Mag Builder App

Need images for Mag Builder App

I'm putting together a little app that will allow people to select parts and visualize their Mag build. When they are done it will provide them with a php GET link that they can paste directly into a WTB thread in the B/S/T forum.

I already have the basic framework from a "build your on sundea" app I wrote. What I need are side-on images of Mag components. Whole markers are fine as long as there are no air lines crossing in front. I can pull some stuff from the official pictures thread but very few of those are true side-on shots.

Thanks in advance for your help.

~Patron

Might it be possible to allow color adjustments so that you can try different anno combinations? BTW this is an great idea, thanks for doing it.

I'll see what I can do to help

do you want the inividual components of can a side shot of an assemled marker work?

Quote Originally Posted by El Zilcho View Post
    Might it be possible to allow color adjustments so that you can try different anno combinations? BTW this is an great idea, thanks for doing it.
    Maybe. It depends on how I go about it. If all the parts were white it would be very easy. I can change everything to a white washed greyscale to start but that may not be enough for parts that are black to begin with. If I feel like investing allot of time I can create vector outlines of everything which would make adjusting color super easy, but the end result would be less representative.

Quote Originally Posted by BT
    do you want the inividual components of can a side shot of an assemled marker work?
    The assembled marker would probably work better. Thanks.