Thread: Just picked up an EMAG

Just picked up an EMAG

So this is my first mag ever. The guy who sold it to me said the battery was dead and didn't have the charger but it looks like I can get one at RS.

Is there anything I should know before I dive into this thing? Also does anyone know what the value of the gun might be, hoping I didn't get ripped off (paid $140 + some extra junk)

Thanks!

Name:  20130701_141401.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  50.6 KB
    Last edited by idleivey; 07-01-2013 at 04:21 PM. Reason: words

Seems pretty good considering you could probably part it out at around $350-$400. Battery might need replacement if it went into deep discharge. Should be able to get a replacement battery from Tunaman or get the pack rebuilt at Batteries Plus. Only real concerns with Emags seem to be making sure the board and HES work since they are out of production.

tuna and others can tune the valve, 140 i would of bought it also! if the board it bad there is a replacement board in the dealer section.... take a look.... anyway u have a mech mode!!

Quote Originally Posted by idleivey View Post
    So this is my first mag ever. The guy who sold it to me said the battery was dead and didn't have the charger but it looks like I can get one at RS.

Is there anything I should know before I dive into this thing? Also does anyone know what the value of the gun might be, hoping I didn't get ripped off (paid $140 + some extra junk)

Thanks!

Name:  20130701_141401.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  50.6 KB