Thread: Warp Left ULE ** GONE**TRADED*

Warp Left ULE ** GONE**TRADED*

Picked this gem up locally. Previous owner told me he bought it new from AGD. Said he messed around with it a little bit. I think he just wasn't into the whole warp feed setup. It doesn't appear that it ever even made it to the field. There is on little scratch, shown in pics, on the trigger guard. Other than that it is pretty much blemish free frm what I see. The warp itself has some scuffs, very light. I'm guessing just from being jostled around in a gear bag or something. Also comes with a new Kila magnetic detent(silver). I do have a Classic valve with a RT on/off and a Revy I can add for a price. I do not have any warp hose though. Also, maybe someone here knows. The intelli frame has some peculiar little details I've never noticed before and are unlike the other intelli frames I have. #1 Top of the trigger guard, in front of the frame screw, slopes back on an angle vs a radius. #2 The trigger guard itself is wider. Almost like the stopped it in the middle of machining. #3 Milling behind the trigger. I've seen this before. But, I didn't recall ever seeing it straight from AGD. #4 The small little scallops normally milled into the rear of the grip frame are missing. I doubt these details make this frame anything special, just little things I noticed right away. ALL GONE PENDING TRADE.

Trades:
    Xvalve
    Vert feed ULE body. Pump milled would be nice.
    13 CI Ninja tanks
    Lukes single or double trigger frame
    Other frames. Logic, M90, RPG non-intelli. Pneu'd would be a plus.
    4.5k Flatline Reg
    offer anything else mag related, who knows

Last edited by dboggs79; 08-27-2013 at 06:57 PM.

Pm sent

I would love a warp feed, but what can be done about the hose? Does anyone here have any suggestions?

Pro team products, tunaman, or I just use copper tubing