Thread: Someone made an rt trigger for an ar15!!

So bad a$$...too bad those won't be available here in California

Gotta buy one before the ATF changes the rules... pricing?

They are 500, as of right now. If the ATF rules against them, you'll probably be up a creek, regardless. Since this one appears to use at least some sort of mechanical assistance to reset the trigger, as opposed to merely facilitating bump-firing (like the Slide Fire stock), it will probably end up like the old Akins Accelerator. The ATF said it was OK, changed their minds, and then early adopters got boned.
    "My Jell-O is dying in the audience..."
    Merrill Howard Kalin

500 is a lot... too much, really. Too bad.

Thats pretty cool. looks like a quality product. I love full auto guns. fastest shooting gun I have ever owned or even been around was the shockwave emag i just sold.....That thing was INSANE in full auto. Ive owned about 15 e/x-mags and it was way faster.

Quote Originally Posted by rx2 View Post
    They are 500, as of right now. If the ATF rules against them, you'll probably be up a creek, regardless. Since this one appears to use at least some sort of mechanical assistance to reset the trigger, as opposed to merely facilitating bump-firing (like the Slide Fire stock), it will probably end up like the old Akins Accelerator. The ATF said it was OK, changed their minds, and then early adopters got boned.
    For thos of you who don't know about the Akins Accelerator...it was a slidefire system that had a spring in it...so you pulled the trigger and the recoil of the gun slid it back in the stock. The spring pushed the gun forwards in the stock causing the trigger to press against your finger causing the gun to fire...which starts the process all over.

The ATF declaired it legal as it was still 1 shot per pull of the trigger. Put it in writing that it was legal to make, sell, purchase, and own. On second review they agreed with the first decision. They were made and sold and a second run was made and sold...then the ATF decided they were a machinegun and illegal and anyone owning one was an instant felon if caught with one.

Problem is...they do not meet with the legal definition of a machinegun as established by Congress. So...the ATF changed the law by re-defining what a machinegun is. Something that the ATF DOESN'T have the authority to do. You cannot change the wording of a law without the authority to make laws to begin with.

Eventually the ATF agreed that they wouldn't prosecute anyone who purchased one if they send the spring to the ATF...but that means that owning a semi-automatic rifle and a spring (any spring) constitutes possession of a machinegun.

Ah the joys of the ATF my uncle picked up a one of the 1877 bulldog replicas (a gatling gun...yup a brass 250 lb crank operated old west gun)he was asked by an agent where the tax stamp for this sbr (short barreled rifle) was.The senior agent actually facepalmed took him aside and explained that it was tripod mounted and not fired from the hip.

yes the ATF is one of the biggest anti-gun organizations around, especially with liberals in charge of the politacal system.

thats why i have been a life memeber of the NRA for over 20 years.

now, lets talk paintball its more enjoyable!