Thread: What I've been working on...

What I've been working on...

Well actually Luke is doing most of the "work", but here's what I have going on:

May not be everyone's cup of tea, but I'm liking it so far.

Details:

Tac One body: Cut by me, pump milled and lower sides milled by Luke
    AM/MM rail: Cut by me, pump milled, ULE milled, sides milled and special VASA mounting by Luke
    VASA: Cut and milled by Luke
    Pump Handle: Drilled by Luke

Frame and barrel just on for mock up. Still waiting for final Apex ready barrel to come back from Freak boring.

To Do:

1. Make Pump Rod
    2. CCM fittings
    3. On/Off ASA
    4. Figure out finish. Leaning towards.... BLACK (I know, Shocker!) but may be persuaded into something out of the black realm.

Questions? Comments?

Very very cool, I am like the rail. I think that would look really awesome in a desert or winter camo.

Nice, you weren't kidding about a custom project. Urban camo is my suggestion.

You need some new grips. Other than that I would say go simple; black with gold or silver accents.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
    You need some new grips. Other than that I would say go simple; black with gold or silver accents.
    There will be new grips along with the new frame....

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    ...along with the new frame
    Cool, send me the old one.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
    Cool, send me the old one.
    It's for sale..... It milled for a Classic RT.

looks damn good, as far as ano goes i think something in a matte finish, dust black or a really dark gray, green/olive, brown? to me tac builds should just look rugged, maybe some accents in a darker color but as always its up to you since its your mag...

Quote Originally Posted by keiko_819 View Post
    looks damn good, as far as ano goes i think something in a matte finish, dust black or a really dark gray, green/olive, brown? to me tac builds should just look rugged, maybe some accents in a darker color but as always its up to you since its your mag...
    Frame is supposed to be polished, but just asked to change it. Most likely it will all end up just dust/satin black with silver screws. Pretty boring, but planning on this most likely being my main pump so no use going nuts with crazy ano that's just going to get scratched to heck.

So who made the valve cap for you? I have a project that needs a cap to look the way I want it to. Been waiting for Xmagterror to finish making his, but he is now saying Spring and I'm not a very patient guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ermog View Post
    So who made the valve cap for you? I have a project that needs a cap to look the way I want it to. Been waiting for Xmagterror to finish making his, but he is now saying Spring and I'm not a very patient guy.
    Deuce Machina from MCB made it for me about 3-4 years ago. I have 3 different caps that he made that I've picked up along the way. Unfortunately he kind of dropped off the map last year. I'd sell one but they're all currently in use.