Thread: automag, 3 spyders, rex M2. need new homes

automag, 3 spyders, rex M2. need new homes

OK. Got to get this stuff out of my hall. I have tip top feedback. I hate PayPal but can use it. All prices are shipped and obo in continental USA. I will ship anywhere though if buyer covers costs. Please post here then pm me. Most all of this stuff came in a large lot I picked up a month ago from a guy in Chicago. I wanted some of his stuff. But he wouldn't part it. So now I just want my money back out of all of this. Check my tank and misc parts threads also. I'm willing to cut costs down with multiple items. Especially expected shipping. Want better pictures. Shoot me an email Addy. I can send whatever you like. Should have most stuff already in my phone. BTW. Everything in the photos is for sale. Will get the listings up as soon as possible.

SOLD. First up is a classic reverse minimag valve with RT on off, level 7, with RTP body, classic rail, and an intelliframe. I'll even throw in the stock RT barrel, an unopened parts kit, and a 16" AA barrel if it goes for close to my asking price. Works like a top. Most of this has been my wife's gun until she moved in to a retro valve with level 10. SOLD and shipped!

Here is an offer to get rid of the spyders. 150 shipped for everything I have in here for sale. This thread and my misc thread. EXCEPT the M2 gun/ barrel, CP kit, and the Auminum case. Freak Jr barrel kit, cp barrel kit, packs, masks, fill station, everything. I just want it out of my room.

Next up. Blue and pink E spyders. Both look like they have barely been used. I've oiled and gassed up both. Both appear to work like a top. That said. Previous owner claims they have sat at least 2 years. So new Orings would be recomended. Pink gun comes with the case its in and the blue one goes with the redz case its in. $65 each

Kingman Spyder TL Plus originally Gray. MECH gun. Internally and externally polished. Trimmed bolt guard/sight rail. Chrome low pressure expansion chamber. PMI Low Pressure regulator. CP Flame drop forward with On/Off knob. Dye sticky grips. All internals are aftermarket with a lightened trigger pull. Previous owner claims to have successfully operated this marker at 280fps with a pressure of 125psi with no shoot down. But did experience shoot down when he had this marker going at 85psi but first shot was still at 280fps. Gun has been gassed up. no leaks. shot fine. but did not recock. Ive not messed with a spyder since pre 2000 and do not wish to fiddle with it. gun will come with a nice aluminum case and all old parts that i aquired with the gun.
    $60 shipped with the aluminum case. $45 without the case.

Last gun is a Rex M2. Gun looks mint. and like it was never used. Which is also what he claimed. When I gassed it up the 3 way and LPR leaked. It has a matching blue AA freak with it. For now this is not really for sale. But if someone really wants it we can talk.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by blackdeath1k; 09-01-2013 at 09:56 PM.

I'll jump in line for that valve alone when/if you part out.

Can you get me better pics of the pink Spyder? I know its blasphemy, but my daughters will be old enough soon and this would right up one of theirs' alley as long as it works well.

Shoot me an email Addy or cell to send pix to opbn.

Trying a new angle. Revised first post. 150 shipped for everything I have for sale minus the M2 gun/barrel and the aluminum case.

Spyders sold. Still got the M2. But at this point it would have to be top dollar. So I think this thread is done.