• suaze

22 44.90%

Thread: *^* June/2013 MOTM Contest *^* - OPEN Class Poll

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

*^* June/2013 MOTM Contest *^* - OPEN Class Poll

rschoi_75:

suaze:

Man, I really wanted to vote for Suaze but I can't get over the splash on a marker that should be a solid color (black, grey, silver nickel, chrome).

I agree but it still got my vote for its originality, you know? I still would love to see more pics of it, especially:
    - the custom rail with what appears to be a front shroud,
    - how did he assembled the sear to work with the K frame
    - what kind of feeding system is he using
    - how did he setup the air input

Hey, Suaze, post it up! LOL

It's like a really badass musclecar covered with tuner car decals and logos...

I like the car, I like the decals, but they just don't belong together and one sort of kills the other.

suaze Guest
    Frizzly Fry, you're right about the anodizing. I prefer black as the main color as well but I couldn't decide whether or not to carry the tactical rail milling onto the PPC shroud. So, I let the Tonsixers experiment on it using a new technique since the raw parts were starting to oxidize. I've moved on onto another project so this one is "finished".

The trigger slides in a channel at the top of the frame. The trigger only touches the sear w/o pin at the base. The last pic isn't great but it shows the trigger for another project.

Efficiency is 45 shots with a 8ci tank side on the side of the xvalve.

Classic was cancelled last month since there was only one entry. It would be a same if rschoi_75's gun didn't get a chance to be MOTM so I entered.

uh.....

damn!

Quote Originally Posted by suaze View Post
    Classic was cancelled last month since there was only one entry. It would be a same if rschoi_75's gun didn't get a chance to be MOTM so I entered.
    I just saw this... Thank you kindly, but you didn't need to put up such stiff competition! lol

Your marker is beautiful, and to be honest, it's a lot cooler than mine since you built it from the ground up. While I think mine turned out looking/shooting great, in reality I just bought nice parts, paid for ano, and then took all of 15 minutes to build it. You actually made parts from scratch. That's worth a whole lot in my book.