• rschoi_75

27 55.10%
  • suaze

22 44.90%

Thread: *^* June/2013 MOTM Contest *^* - OPEN Class Poll

*^* June/2013 MOTM Contest *^* - OPEN Class Poll

rschoi_75:

suaze:

Man, I really wanted to vote for Suaze but I can't get over the splash on a marker that should be a solid color (black, grey, silver nickel, chrome).

I agree but it still got my vote for its originality, you know? I still would love to see more pics of it, especially:
    - the custom rail with what appears to be a front shroud,
    - how did he assembled the sear to work with the K frame
    - what kind of feeding system is he using
    - how did he setup the air input

Hey, Suaze, post it up! LOL

It's like a really badass musclecar covered with tuner car decals and logos...

I like the car, I like the decals, but they just don't belong together and one sort of kills the other.

suaze Guest
    Frizzly Fry, you're right about the anodizing. I prefer black as the main color as well but I couldn't decide whether or not to carry the tactical rail milling onto the PPC shroud. So, I let the Tonsixers experiment on it using a new technique since the raw parts were starting to oxidize. I've moved on onto another project so this one is "finished".

The trigger slides in a channel at the top of the frame. The trigger only touches the sear w/o pin at the base. The last pic isn't great but it shows the trigger for another project.

Efficiency is 45 shots with a 8ci tank side on the side of the xvalve.

Classic was cancelled last month since there was only one entry. It would be a same if rschoi_75's gun didn't get a chance to be MOTM so I entered.

uh.....

damn!

when you go to the field and youre pulling it out do you get comments like "oh look how cute you brought a pist...OH WHAT THE HELL IS THAT"

I like the new project a lot too. Please make it gun-colored!

Is that an under-barrel spring feed system? And how much for just a frame like that second one you're building?

suaze Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
    I like the new project a lot too. Please make it gun-colored!
    You mean black?

Quote Originally Posted by mpsd View Post
    Is that an under-barrel spring feed system? And how much for just a frame like that second one you're building?
    Yes and sent you a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by suaze View Post
    Classic was cancelled last month since there was only one entry. It would be a same if rschoi_75's gun didn't get a chance to be MOTM so I entered.
    I just saw this... Thank you kindly, but you didn't need to put up such stiff competition! lol

Your marker is beautiful, and to be honest, it's a lot cooler than mine since you built it from the ground up. While I think mine turned out looking/shooting great, in reality I just bought nice parts, paid for ano, and then took all of 15 minutes to build it. You actually made parts from scratch. That's worth a whole lot in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by rschoi_75 View Post
    I just saw this... Thank you kindly, but you didn't need to put up such stiff competition! lol

Your marker is beautiful, and to be honest, it's a lot cooler than mine since you built it from the ground up. While I think mine turned out looking/shooting great, in reality I just bought nice parts, paid for ano, and then took all of 15 minutes to build it. You actually made parts from scratch. That's worth a whole lot in my book.
    I had to vote for the full one off for the work involved. Not a fan of the anno choice. But to each his own.

Your gun is down right beautiful. Very good choice of color work. I was in love when caustic posted pix up on Facebook. Glad to see it posted up here finished.

MOTY3
    This reminds me of the first UFC TUF contract fight and we know what happend there...WIN / WIN

suaze Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rschoi_75 View Post

The win will be that much more gratifying right? You've an amazing collection btw.
    If you guys haven't seen it yet, you need to now! http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3879411