I rescued this from a local shop with the intent of replacing all of the o-rings and having a backup backup to my DAM and UL mag, but finances are tight, and I need to move this gun. It is entirely, 100% original, with a Benchmark single frame, clear elbow included, and original crown barrel with label (not shown). I will include my Dye shorty (10") stainless Boomstick for my asking price as well. From what I can tell, it leaks out of the banjo bolt (middle o-ring). I haven't got any spare urethane orings in that size, and I tried a regular buna o-ring and got it to work, but it shredded when I took out the banjo bolt the next time. It needs a little time and effort to get running, but it will be minimal, and right now it's just not important enough to me to keep around.

I have removed the safety from the Benchmark frame (cleanly, no modifications or anything irreversible) and will include the parts with the gun.

$225 shipped in the CONUS. I will also ship anywhere else, just ask for a quote.