Thread: "Red Strike" Hobart, Indiana...Anyone else going?

"Red Strike" Hobart, Indiana...Anyone else going?

Like the title says.

I plan on going

If only I wasn't poor.... I love the big games at Blast Camp.

Should be about 9 BEZERKERS going to this event. Great field to play. Registering USA side. $50 to pre-register until the 26th, after that it goes to $60
    In case you did not know this is a 2 day Viper event. Run really smooth. http://www.blastcamp.com/
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

Just printed my ticket!

Too far for me. That and I'm poor and I haven't found my paintball stuff since the move yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Too far for me. That and I'm poor and I haven't found my paintball stuff since the move yet.
    You need to find your stuff and get over to the BattleGroundz. Had two of us running mags Sunday. One third guy has a couple of mags I guess, but they are in pieces at the moment I guess.

Looking at the schedule, I may be off this weekend. Let me look into it. WTH is Hobart?

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Looking at the schedule, I may be off this weekend. Let me look into it. WTH is Hobart?
    Lol. I haven't been there myself yet. But by talking to people who have, should be awesome .

Quote Originally Posted by dboggs79 View Post
    Lol. I haven't been there myself yet. But by talking to people who have, should be awesome .
    Clear your inbox.

You need to find your stuff and get over to the BattleGroundz. Had two of us running mags Sunday. One third guy has a couple of mags I guess, but they are in pieces at the moment I guess.
    MAYBE next weekend if I can get the time. The Mrs. and the boys are gone for the next 10 days, so I'm going to try and paint while I don't have them under foot - weekends are prime time for that.

We'll see.

If you are the guy with the pump Mag, I believe you are referring to Rosenberg and me. We should both be at Red Strike!

Quote Originally Posted by jvaughn212 View Post
    If you are the guy with the pump Mag, I believe you are referring to Rosenberg and me. We should both be at Red Strike!
    That was me. See ya there. Probably gonna be at the Battlegroundz this Saturday.