Thread: ULE Milled Emag Length Rail Dust Black

ULE Milled Emag Length Rail Dust Black

Dust black ULE milled Emag length rail. Fresh from ano by Caustic Customs. Luke's ULE Teth milling on a Longbow ready Tac One Rail. This rail is sort of hybrid between the Teth and Flair back and will work with both ULE bodies and has pim reservoir for stainless steel bodies. It has set screws loctited in sight rail holes. Includes sear pin and bushing. SOLD $105 shipped and Paypaled.

Last edited by audioSLAVE; 04-28-2014 at 06:07 PM.

Runamok is offline https://www.automags.org/fo Feedback Score 17 (100%)
    Beautiful , do you have anyway to weigh it to compare how much lighter it is??
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    Beautiful , do you have anyway to weigh it to compare how much lighter it is??
    I can weight it with a food scale when I get home. I don't have a digital scale. I don't have anything to compare it to though.

Any pics of it installed? I'd love to see what it looks like... Interested...

With the three foregrip screw holes and the dove tail on the front, I'd guess it started life as one of the early Tac rails. You weigh your and I'll weigh mine and we can get a good guess as to weight reduction. And yeah even just setting a body on top of it would be a great way to get the feel for it.

I'll get a pic with a ULE body on it up tonight. Yeah it was one of the early Tac Rails, the one with the silver piece covering the three sight rail holes. If you ever wondered what was under that silver oval, here you go, lol. I didn't know it was a cosmetic cover up when I had the rail milled.

Mine came loose when I was cleaning my Hawaiian Mag. Opp's ...O Cool!

According to the food scale I have, it's under 4 oz. with all the hardware on there. I wouldn't hold my breath to it's accuracy but it's the best I can do and hopefully gives you some idea. Here are some pics, hope this helps and were the angles you were looking to see. There is no front overhang with the ULE, don't let the pics fool you.