Thread: Automag RT $100 - SOLD

Automag RT $100 - SOLD

Wish I was still in the Chicago Area!!!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/spo/3929587367.html

Thanks for posting that. I just emailed him. Hope it's still available but then again I really don't need another mag. Too many already!

Let me know if it works out. If I was still in the area this would have been a no-brainer.

Thanks again. Picked it up today. Great price! He said no one wanted to pay $100 for it. He said people offered him a bar stool and a Coors Light Beer sign for trades. LOL Shoots great. I owe you a finder's fee. I would have missed out!

I plan on coming to the Chicago area towards the end of summer to visit friends/family and of course try out Nuke Town at Paintball Explsion. Maybe if you're free you'll let me put a few balls through it. Not sure on a date yet. Glad the marker went to someone who could appreciate it. Although that Beer sign could have been killer... LOL

No one wanted it for that price! I was trying to figure out how to justify buying it. Great score man.

Sounds good fstop. I'll PM you my info so you can let me know when you are coming in town so I can clear my schedule. There's a lot of free passes on CL for people who haven't been to Paintball Explosion yet. Nuke Town looks fun.

Thanks blackdeath! Where you at in IL? When I was in Carbondale, I used to play in Anna and Carterville.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu310 View Post
    Thanks blackdeath! Where you at in IL? When I was in Carbondale, I used to play in Anna and Carterville.
    I work in Marion. No real fields down here anymore. Got a few outlaw places. With radar chroney and 3500 or more air fills. 2 groups local I'm playing with. Most others cheat bad so whatever. In laws are up at round lake though. So I plan to play up there some. Timing has just been bad. Back in the 90s I played at a field in Johnston city. And then early 2000s a different field that opened north of Marion. Just started the scenario deal as a hired gun. White river last week. Smackzone in sept. You down here for school?

I was at school at SIU back in the 90's. I used to play with some cool guys from the Marion area. Their first names were Aaron and Tyler. We used to play at Walter's Paintball Field in Carrier Mills and I also play with The Court Jesters from Anna, IL and The Warlords from the marion area.

Sadly none of that rings a bell. Then again. Right around 2000 I swear there were at least 2 fields per town around here. Not counting outlaw. So not real surprising I wouldn't know them off the top of my head. Howards APX paintball was the closest field to Marion I ever played at. It was south of Johnstoncity.

Come to think of it.. did Aaron use a RT in the late 90s. Right around 2000? That may be my brother in laws cousin.