Thread: What frame is this?

What frame is this?

BooYaah baby. Great frames.
    If your looking for just the frame let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by skipdogg View Post
    Depending on what I can talk the guy down too I might buy it. Has a purple proflex and tank with it. Tank I'm assuming is out of hydro. Thought it might be something to tinker with. I hate the trigger guard or lack there of. Maybe I'll buy it and try and stuff the guts into another frame.

Quote Originally Posted by skipdogg View Post
    What would the frame itself go for?

They are a lot like the hyperframe, but beefy-er. They normally do have a trigger guard that is a separate part that a lot of people loss. The frame as it stands goes for around $120 on a good day. The guts could work in a large frame like a logic type frame. I don't see how everything could fit in an i-Frame though. Sound like a fun project. I prefer the hyperframe though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ermog View Post
    They are a lot like the hyperframe, but beefy-er. They normally do have a trigger guard that is a separate part that a lot of people loss. The frame as it stands goes for around $120 on a good day. The guts could work in a large frame like a logic type frame. I don't see how everything could fit in an i-Frame though. Sound like a fun project. I prefer the hyperframe though.

i have one of the first booyaah's in my area and STILL use it, just had a member repair the buttons!