Thread: Pistol style Mag - Tac one based with McFly mod

Pistol style Mag - Tac one based with McFly mod

I wanted to do an automag pistol build and wanted it to look as authentic as possible. This is where I am at...Wish it was single trigger...

The WWA back will be replaced with the Flasc fake suppressor. I am thinking about cutting down the front of the body depending on how it looks with the new barrel. If I cap the valve, then I may trim the back of the body to align with the back of the valve. I also plan to run remote unless I go with the 12g. I think I will get it all powder coated once the dust settles. I also wanted to mock up a stickfeed to look like a scope, but that is the last step if at all.

Any suggestions?

I now you're looking for a use for that frame, but I agree that a single would look considerably better. How about a single frame with a minimal rail like I used on this:

You could go one step further and have the rail trimmed off in the front to match whatever frame you are using.

Im not a fan or remotes, so I would consider rigging something to use 12ies. But if you are going capped, you are going to have to have an inline reg. Maybe rigging something up that would put a reg under the front of the body? Could you figure out a way to utilize the empty frame? Maybe hiding a reg in there or a 12 quick changer?

I was thinking of trying to stick a reg in the grip as a pneu project. I didn't think about hiding it in the grip for a standard setup. Anyone know of an LPR that can be retapped for macroline fittings and output upto 400psi?

Palmers inline reg is 3.5 inches long. They also have a 12g cartridge reg that goes up to 600psi. They might be able to make you something. Most LPRs are only up to 200psi.