Thread: I need some RT on/off assembly edjucation!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I need some RT on/off assembly edjucation!

I need some schooling on RT on/off assemblies.
    I was speaking to Loguzzzzz about running a ULT on a pneumag and this was his response..."The ULT is not the best setup for a Pneumag. The RT on/off is the best I have found. The reactivity helps to reset the pneumatics and is slightly faster on re-charge."

I trust his imput but the question is: Can I run a RT on/off assembly on a stock valve?

Also, What will a RT on/off assembly in a stock valve effect as far as the total operation of the gun? (ie. will it make it run like a regular RT valve)

All I have in the valve is a Phase II charger and a LVL 10 kit. Any info on this subject can help, thank you.

I've got a rt on off assembly in my classic minimag. It lightens the trigger pull a tad. But that's about it that I can tell. The rt effect is due to how the air is regulated in the valve. Not the on off.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    I've got a rt on off assembly in my classic minimag. It lightens the trigger pull a tad. But that's about it that I can tell. The rt effect is due to how the air is regulated in the valve. Not the on off.
    what kind of pressure do you have running to the valve?
    Did you have to mod your gun to put the RT on/off in their?

Pre set crossfire 850. And nope. Direct drop in. Make sure the on off pin is the correct length though. .75

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    Pre set crossfire 850. And nope. Direct drop in. Make sure the on off pin is the correct length though. .75
    thank you....now the last question...can I buy yours?

lol, jk, jk, does AGD sell these? I saw parts to a on/off assembly but not the entire assembly altogether.

The classic AIR valve uses velocity controlling regulated air at the top of the on-off pin unlike direct tank pressure at the pin of a retro valve. The reset action of the retro pin in an AIR valve has the same starting force as a stock AIR valve on-off pin. The smaller diameter of the lower section of the pin means your trigger pull force will be half of what it is with the stock pin. However, the differential force between the trigger pull and return force is significantly lower on a classic AIR valve compared to a retro valve such that even using a retro on-off assembly will not result in reactivity at the trigger.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by big poppa fluff View Post
    ...does AGD sell these? I saw parts to a on/off assembly but not the entire assembly altogether.
    It's on page 2 of the X-valve/Retro/Emag/RT Valve Parts section. Here: http://store.airgundesignsusa.com/in...fo&prodId=2092