cocker and a couple of mag parts
all parts are sold as is and shipped to the lower 48 via usps. all prices include shipping and pp.
1. am/mm rail - does not include bushing - $20
2. gloss black hybrid angel threaded feedneck - $20 - sold
3. most of a pneumag kit, has ram, msv, magnet mod, the ram has been shaved down a little to fit a triton frame - $32 - sold
4. sidewinder reg w/fitting - $70 - sold
5. cp on/off w/fitting and screws - $40 - sold
6. ego grips mod'd to fit an eblade, comes with screws - $20 - sold
7. dust black stock lpr - $15
8. kapp twister lpr (i think), just needs an internal oring - $15
9. ram with qev's - $50
10. tickler lpr, wear around the barb hole, is missing the barb $20
11. superman sensor cover $40
12. skull sensor cover $40
13. gloss black e2 eblade ver 1.2, comes with sensor and frame screws - $150
14. gloss black noid cover and noid (forgot to include in pic, i'll post one if you need it) - $50
15. AIM prototype cocker body, has front and back block, bolt (some wear), cocking rod, shocktech detent, has all internals, drilled for eye, 9/10 cosmetic just some wear around sensor hole - $150
please feel free to ask any questions or request more pics. thanks for looking.
video of cocker parts working together
Last edited by capt spank; 02-02-2014 at 02:20 PM.
Damn... whoever was holding that camera in your shooting vid did the most amazing job anyone has ever done, in the history of camera holding