Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Precision Powder - Custom Marker Refinishing

Hey man enjoy your holidays ,I can wait till after new years sometime.I'm sure I'll be sending you another or 2 after things slow down.thanks for the info.:-)

Don't worry about the little stuff and finishing mine is what I consider little stuff. Try to enjoy some of your time off, xmas with the family. You keeping us updated on work and situations is the right thing, shows you take time and care about your customers.

I'm in no hurry either, as long as I have it back by March. Spend time with family on Christmas

Wow! This is the first I've really looked through this thread. Great quality work. Cares about his quality. And keeping people notified on what's going on. Can't beet any of that. I can see many uses for you in the future. More with motorcycle work than paintball. There is a difference in a powdercoater and am artist. From what I can tell PC is your art. Do you happen to have a webpage or FB page with more of your work and texture options?

he is on FB, same name as here

Quote Originally Posted by dodge3500 View Post
    Hey man enjoy your holidays ,I can wait till after new years sometime.I'm sure I'll be sending you another or 2 after things slow down.thanks for the info.:-)
    Quote Originally Posted by C_losjoker View Post
    Don't worry about the little stuff and finishing mine is what I consider little stuff. Try to enjoy some of your time off, xmas with the family. You keeping us updated on work and situations is the right thing, shows you take time and care about your customers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ochsy View Post
    I'm in no hurry either, as long as I have it back by March. Spend time with family on Christmas
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    Wow! This is the first I've really looked through this thread. Great quality work. Cares about his quality. And keeping people notified on what's going on. Can't beet any of that. I can see many uses for you in the future. More with motorcycle work than paintball. There is a difference in a powdercoater and am artist. From what I can tell PC is your art. Do you happen to have a webpage or FB page with more of your work and texture options?
    he is on FB, same name as here

Thank you everyone, I have a few minutes on my phone from charging it in my jeep. Power is still out its not exoected back til tomorrow night at the earliest. Almost the whole county is out and a lot of the surrounding ones as well. I have time set aside from my normal scheduled jobs for part of this week and next I will be filling in that time with these as much as I can.

Blackdeath, thank you for the compliments, you can find more pictures here http://facebook.com/precisionpowderme I take great pride in my work and refuse to send out anything not to my standards. I want to keep things interesting in the finish world. I have gotten so bored of see the same things with guns so I am working on developing new things for everyone. Expect to see in the next 2 months: satin to gloss fade, multi finish splash (metallics splashed over satins, candies over metallics, chameleons over glosses etc), swirls, snowball/powder effect just to name a few.

I will update as have information and power to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by PrecisionPowder View Post
    I have gotten so bored of see the same things with guns so I am working on developing new things for everyone.
    feel free to "experiment" on mine if you wish I just don't want a "flashy" gun. Well except the trigger

I'm BLachance75 on MCB and I'm also not in a hurry. We've been getting rain here in MA while you've been getting ice.

feel free to "experiment" on mine if you wish I just don't want a "flashy" gun. Well except the trigger
    I will keep that in mind when it comes to yours!

Quote Originally Posted by lancecst View Post
    I'm BLachance75 on MCB and I'm also not in a hurry. We've been getting rain here in MA while you've been getting ice.
    Thank you. You guys are lucky. Day two with no power now, slept on the couch in front of the fireplace to save fuel in the generator. Most of the southern half of the state is out now. Power company has no idea when we will have it back they stated more power is going out before they can restore it and that they are fixing lines getting power back then another tree falls farther down, car hits it, ice pulls it off the pole knocking it back out

Sounds crazy, we lucked out with all the rain. We would have been screwed if it was ice or snow. Luckily you have a stove for heat and don't have to rely on a generator.

You can experiment with mine as well, and I'm ok with flashy.

Newest update while I have a few minutes of service. Power company is expecting power to be back on the 27th.

I am very lucky to have a fireplace keeping temps in the 50s in the house and all the food is staying cold which is good. Driving anywhere would not be a wise idea. It would not be possible to make it down and up my road today. I have cut so many trees down in the last 2 days to prevent future loss of power so I can get back to work quickly

Wanted to let everyone know I am still without power, its not looking good for tomorrow either. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I am hoping it will be restored shortly so I can get back to work on everyone's guns. My phone is about to die so I am not sure when I can update everyone again.

No worries and keep warm bud.Merry Christmas .

Power is back on for the moment. I am not sure how long it will last though as the trees are still bent over and touching the ground from the weight of the ice on them. The snow could be the reason the ones that have not broken yet to break which would put us back to square one with outages and clean up.

I will be starting the clean up process this weekend after the snow storm. I have a significant amount of trees that need to be cut and moved right now because they are blocking the shop, blocking the road, etc. It is not possible to drive there right now because of the ice and the fact it is on a hill so I will be working to make that accessible. Thank you to everyone for patience with this.

That was sort lived, it went back out again yesterday with the wind bringing down more tress
    PM ME FOR CUSTOM POWDER COATING
    Like Us On Facebook

Man just stay warm and be safe,that stuff is dangerous when trees and heavy snow/ice are present.

Good news is I am making ground on the back log of makers this freak weather has left me with. Here are a few pictures of one of the ones I gone done. More pictures tomorrow.

Looks sweet man.:-) good work.

Amazing work as usual Roger. Keep them coming.

Quote Originally Posted by dodge3500 View Post
    Looks sweet man.:-) good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwik175 View Post
    Amazing work as usual Roger. Keep them coming.

Thanks guys

Have the flu, was not able to get any pictures today of the other ones I finished (Dodge yours is done). I do have some pictures I am finally able to release as the marker is now on its way home to its owner.

Last month Dan Holliday of Tampa Bay Damage got a hold of me and wanted to send me his DM14 for the 2014 PSP Pro Season.

This is what we came up with

Sweet:-) :-)
    I can't wait:-)
    Thanks man
    The dm14 looks killer:-)

Love that purple. Need my motorcycle wheels that color.

It actually changes from purple to a fuchsia when it gets hit with direct sunlight.

I can do your wheels no problem in that color. I actually could do the whole bike frame

That's soo sweet looking,I can't wait to lay my hands on it.:-) thanks man you have my future business. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by PrecisionPowder View Post
    It actually changes from purple to a fuchsia when it gets hit with direct sunlight.

I can do your wheels no problem in that color. I actually could do the whole bike frame
    I'll remember that. Because if I PC this bike. I will have every AL part of the bike done. So frame. Swingarm. Wheels. Top clamp. Ect. My paintball guns are old And boring black. My bikes are where my money goes.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    I'll remember that. Because if I PC this bike. I will have every AL part of the bike done. So frame. Swingarm. Wheels. Top clamp. Ect. My paintball guns are old And boring black. My bikes are where my money goes.
    I could certainly handle all of that, it doesn't have to be just aluminum either. I can do any metal, with the exception of magnesium (its super porious and it takes forever to get that taken care of). So steel, cast iron, etc etc I can do. I can also ceramic coat anything as well so if you needed your exhaust coated I can handle that as well.

Can you do aurora coating? Possibly some similar?

Quote Originally Posted by TyeStick View Post
    Can you do aurora coating? Possibly some similar?
    I do not do neo chrome sorry. It is a highly expensive process. There are only a few companies nationwide that do it.

Pm sent with a few questions, hoping to utalize your services soon.