Thread: Massive Collection Includes an RT Pro w Warp Feed $550 - Chicago O'Hare - SOLD

Massive Collection Includes an RT Pro w Warp Feed $550 - Chicago O'Hare - SOLD

I need to stop looking at Craigslist in areas I am not able to get to in a reasonable amount of time. This guy is posting his whole paintball collection to include an RT Pro with warp feed, many Spyders, a cocker clone, a scuba fill station and many other parts. He posted in the add that he will NOT ship.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/spo/3955205530.html

That's an amazing package considering his asking price.

Hmmmmmm. If this isn't sold by tomorrow I may have to bite. All I want is the barrels. Butttt. I could sell the rest cheap and still break even.

Stop. What are you wanting in the mix?

I want the Freak on that Autococker clone... "just the tip" LOL

I can trade you another style in the same color.

Fry if my wife won't kill me for the purchase. And her mom will pick it up. Since I'm not in Chicago. They are. That could be arranged. Really if I did this getting rid of the scuba in Chicago would be nice. That way I didn't have to pay shipping on it. A mag and a cocker freak setup in black is what I want. Then maybe or maybe not keep the base rt and sell the wife's minimag. Other than that. It will All be fair game.

I emailed the guy. Wife said I'd be nuts not to get it. So we will see.

Keep me in mind for that blue freak tip please!

Haha. I'll keep everyone informed.

Update.

Talked to him this morning in email. Sounds like he is biting at 500 for the lot. Just offered 100 extra just to ship it direct. But that local pickup is an option. But so far its looking good.

Just a thought. Anyone in the area want to do some footwork for free parts? Only things I want is the rt gun itself. And the freak and Jr with a cocker back and the mag back. Anything else is negotiable for the footwork?

Edit! Rt itself can go too if a x valve is thrown in the box when shipped to me.

I'm trying to avoid in law involvement if I can..... sure you all understand that.
    Last edited by blackdeath1k; 07-25-2013 at 10:39 AM.

Hey blackdeath1k...and to anyone else wondering, I'm the guy selling the stuff...I'm just getting out of the game and don't care too much about the cash so I figured I'd price it to go as I didn't want to mess about with parting it because my time is precious with the ladies these days. LOL

Anyways, I have confirmed my 2 best friends/3man teammates want me to sell their RT Pros and classics as well. I'll get around to posting pics and stuff as I get them available but I will probably post them here first...
    Where'd he go?
    Where'd who gooooooo?

Yah. I sent Greg a message about Wednesday or Thursday for the meet up. Since you couldn't do Saturday. I know he will have my cash for the parts by then if not. My wife is heading up Sunday I think to get it all. She could just meet up with you. I'm staking claim to that lot. Lol.

FREAK TIP! (wink?)

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
    FREAK TIP! (wink?)
    Once its all in my possession. And I can do inventory. I'll have a thread... or 2. And no. You won't be forgot.

OK. Its all at my house. I've looked over everything. All in great shape. I'll have a massive for sale thread in the next week.

Frizzle. Sorry to break it to you. Wife won't let go of that tip. And I'm not sure I'm gonna sell the cocker.

What kind of blue freak tip are you looking for? I never saw original pics.

14" Gen1 threaded All-American tip in dust royal blue, not the later light greenish blue. Been trying to find one in good/exc. shape for several years as I have a matching marker and the finish is apparently difficult for most anodizers to replicate.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
    14" Gen1 threaded All-American tip in dust royal blue, not the later light greenish blue. Been trying to find one in good/exc. shape for several years as I have a matching marker and the finish is apparently difficult for most anodizers to replicate.
    Ah, alright. I have a 12" AA gloss blue, sorry. Best of luck tracking it down.

I appreciate the offer man, I'll hit you up if a project ever call for what you've got.

Also, dang, I never realized you were so close. We should hit the field some time.

Is that blue tip that hard to come by?

In good condition, yes - frankly it's getting tougher to find any of the old style in any color without serious wear on the tip, they made hundreds of thousands of them but they changed styles and colors around '05/'06 so they've been out there for a while. That color is not especially desirable as not many markers match it; that's why they switched to a different shade of blue. To someone who has a marker that color, though, it's tough to find and a must have LOL

Well you have a pm. Lol.