Thread: F/S only Macdev Clone VX and all gear GREAT PRICE!!!

F/S only Macdev Clone VX and all gear GREAT PRICE!!!

F/S only Macdev Clone VX and all gear GREAT PRICE!!!
    NO TRADES!! NO TRADES!!NO TRADES!! NO TRADES!!NO TRADES!! NO TRADES!!NO TRADES!! NO TRADES!!NO TRADES!! NO TRADES!!NO TRADES!! NO TRADES!!
    Reasonable cash offers considered BUT PLEASE NO LOW BALLERS!!!

Hey guys today I am selling all my gear and my Macdev Clone VX. It is a true VX and is in great condition. Cosmetically 9.5 and shoots like butter. There are very few minor blemishes and a little bit of barrel tip wear otherwise the gun is like new. It will include a small parts kit with some o-rings and extra detents. I will also be selling all my gear in this package. The marker is sold in as is condition it will leave my hands in working condition. What will be included is as follows.

****Gun****
    True Macdev Clone VX w/case, parts kit, and allen keys

****Gear****
    JT Flex Mask with Fan in decent condition. Fan is very noisy take it apart and grease it up and it works great for the day.

Pinokio Hopper Smoke black w/nose cone in good working condition but has some scuffs and scratches nothing that hinders performance.

70ci 4500 Crossfire Tank w/ninja pro adjustable reg with good Hydro until 3/17

HK Army 4+3 Pod Pack used twice like new.

My values on items are as follows and I feel they are very reasonable based off of some going prices.

Gun case and parts 550
    Mask with fan 45
    Pinokio 50
    crossfire tank with ninja reg 110
    HK Podpack 45

Price is going to be 800 OBO Plus 25 for shipping and insurance

If interested or have questions please post first them PM I will answer all pm's as quick as I can. I will also text more pictures upon request.

*****I am not looking to break up the package unless I will be getting premium prices for the items.*****
    Name:  IMAG0326_zps650a15aa.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  40.7 KB

Price drop 750 !

Gun for sale by its self. 530 shipped and pped. Help me get this bad boy sold!