Thread: the ULE mainbody

Question the ULE mainbody

So I have a question about the ule main body. I know it is said it won't work on the Automag Rt.
    But I was going to ask If there is a way to get it to work on the automag rt?
    As if like to buy one so I'll stop braking all my 45 degree feed necks on my gun.
    Any help would be nice.

Talk to xmagterror.

That is all

Where there is a will. There is a way. But your best bet would be to get an xmagterror sp ult RT main body. That would be a direct swap.

As for getting the regular ult to work. You could most likely pull it off by cutting up an old main body and using it as a shim under the valve in the back. Or use calipers for Id and od of the body and find some scrap al tube and do the same. Doing so can bring in to play other potential issues though since it is not all one piece. Good luck with this one.

Well the goal is to be able to keep my original body in useable shape but replace it so I don't have to worry about feed necks

The other option is to get an Atomic elbow from Allen Paintball products and not worry about them breaking again.
    Flying the unfriendly skies.

or get Luke to do a vert feed mod, and get an Ego feedneck
    that's what I did with my original RT mainbody

Quote Originally Posted by TimberlineShoot View Post
    Well the goal is to be able to keep my original body in useable shape but replace it so I don't have to worry about feed necks
    these feed necks work great as well:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Techt-45-Fee...item2a294ee21b

I wasn't meaning to cut up the one for the automagRT. Find a beat up old junk body. Or again. Scrap al. Knock on wood. I've never broke a feed neck. Still using my old VLBow.

I've had decent luck with teh Pro Team Products elbow I got years ago. Bought a spare and it still sits in my tool box as the original is still going strong. I would agree though that Luke does a good job on the vert feed mod. Honestly, the RT bodies arent exactly rare, so preserving them isnt really all that crucial.

My rt body is a left feed stainless and i cant and havent seen any like it so i do believe preserving it is what i want to do
    im maybe looking in to geting one custom made so i can eleminate having to use plastic feed necks if i cant do that ill look into geting a metal one

My rt body is a left feed stainless and i cant and havent seen any like it so i do believe preserving it is what i want to do
    im maybe looking in to geting one custom made so i can eleminate having to use plastic feed necks if i cant do that ill look into geting a metal one

well now ya gotta post pics dood...haha!! if ya dont wanna deal with tha plastic elbows just get a aluminum elbow and your all set?

i do plan on posting pics of the paintball markers i have sometime i just cant find time to do it. im always busy.
    but the more i think about it i think i will just get a aluminum elbow and maybe just get a mainbody for my emag next.

Who makes these al elbows?

Look at rap4 or tech t

Look at rap4 or tech t
    Or Python who makes them for Rap4 and TechT but charges less and don't cover them in lazer engraving.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    I've had decent luck with teh Pro Team Products elbow I got years ago. Bought a spare and it still sits in my tool box as the original is still going strong. I would agree though that Luke does a good job on the vert feed mod. Honestly, the RT bodies arent exactly rare, so preserving them isnt really all that crucial.
    Whether you were to vert mod your existing body or a different one, I tend to think of my vert modded bodies very differently from my ULE bodies. I like the twistlock barrel, the stainless body, and having the feed offset a hair to the outside. The only time I actually miss a ULE body is when I need a particular cocker barrel for some silly paint. I have a Doc's adapter, but for tiny or lumpy paint I prefer to go directly to the right barrel.