Thread: parts list

parts list

ok so im thinking of building a pnumag. i just got this thing. it has never seen the feild. ill post a pic as soon as my cam. charges.. im not going to drill for the lpr. just side mount on the asa and run under grip. but i cant seem to find the toggle thinggy. and im not sure if i can mount in frame. its a ule custom, ult on/off. intelli frame. my Q: is were can u get parts for this. i found the micro rock or pebble. on palmers persuit websit. but a cant find the toggle switch. and what else do i need. or to do..

http://s877.photobucket.com/user/way...tml?sort=3&o=9
    http://s877.photobucket.com/user/way...ml?sort=3&o=10
    Last edited by DR. DEMO; 07-28-2013 at 07:32 PM.

What toggle switch?

the little brass box thingamajigg that sits behind the trigger or replaces it. i have no idea what it called

Its an MSV2. I think you might want to do some searching through the forum and get some ideas on this before you go drilling anything. Search "pneu" for a good start. I know on MCB, there is a specific subforum in the AGD section about pneumags, but not sure I ever looked at it. Someone might be able to point you in the direction of a good thread with more info. Loguzzzz and Mag79 are pretty much the go to guys on here for Pneu supplies.

thanks photos are up. and i think i might getaway without drilling if i side mount the lpr. i just need to know if i can mount this msv2, to the holes on the braket thats already there. and were to buy...........

Didn't really need pics, but they can't hurt. Looks like a stock Intelliframe. You will have to drill holes, multiple holes regardless of where you mount things. Even if you can mount the MSV2 to the bracket in the intelliframe, and I beleive the holes are not able to be used, there are other holes to drill for a pneu conversion. You will also have to drill a hole behind the trigger to the inside of the frame for the new trigger rod to actuate the MSV2 as well as drilling and tapping holes to mount the MPA3 ram to trip the sear. If none of that made sense to you, I really would strongly suggest that you do some reading up on the Pneu conversion so you have a better idea of what you're getting yourself into.

I've already mentioned the two places to buy the supplies as well. These individuals also do the conversion which honestly might be a better option for you.

hmm i think your right, i might look at trying to get ahold of a frame thats ready. or hope the mag gods get a hold of this post and help me out. i know that someguys around here are really busey or backed up on work so well see how it pans out.

here is a a pic for a internal LPR in a intelli frame:

just to show you options.

the hardest part to drill is the hole for trigger rod...if you arent comfortable drilling a hole thru your trigger guard to drill thru the frame for the trigger rod, finding a frame that has already been modded or finding someone to do the mod for you will be your best option.

sometimes you can find a MSV-2 on ebay.

that looks good. doese the macro leak, on the asa being so short and bent. did u do the work yourself. or had it done for u. if you had it done? how munch? how long did it take.

Quote Originally Posted by DR. DEMO View Post
    that looks good. doese the macro leak, on the asa being so short and bent. did u do the work yourself. or had it done for u. if you had it done? how munch? how long did it take.
    oh sorry thats not mine...i just posted the pic so you could see some options for a sleeper intelli frame.

here is a complete frame for sale rite now:
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...me-215-Shipped
    not mine either...i can PM you some pics of my Pneumags if ya like? 6 out of 7 of them are sleepers.

ya seen that one already. i like it,(price too) but would rather have an all black frame. i looked at another thread with the rpg frame. and like that to. he talks about it being a bolt on and go. and useing an msv-1? idk....wish there was a sit or mod shop you just order up and go...

Quote Originally Posted by DR. DEMO View Post
    ya seen that one already. i like it,(price too) but would rather have an all black frame. i looked at another thread with the rpg frame. and like that to. he talks about it being a bolt on and go. and useing an msv-1? idk....wish there was a sit or mod shop you just order up and go...

how Kool would a shop like that be? hey you can always re-ano the chrome frame? what RPG frame are ya looking at...is it a Chimera or a Triton?

pnue frame + rt rail + etc
    hope i did that right... the step by step might be helpfull. but i have no rpg frame.

BTW, the two guys that I mentioned in my second post, do pneu conversions as well as sell the parts to do it yourself. I highly recommend Loguzzzz. As for true bolt on frames, the M90 that was offered for a short time was a true bolt on, but they are difficult to find. Most every other frame requires some drilling/tapping/modifying.

And getting someone to strip chrome isn't cheap. Contact Loguzzz to mod the frame you have. He'll set you up.