Thread: 720 Xmag needs a new home

720 Xmag needs a new home

I've had the 720 Xmag for a few years and now it is time to part ways. I bought it and hung it on a wall in my office with my other wall hangers, I haven't even fired it. This is a complete package, probably the most complete you will find, ACE, box full of original goodies, it even comes with the chrono slip from the factory! If you want the story of the 720 you can find it on xmagworld. There are some light scratches on one side of the breach that probably could be buffed out, looks like they came from shipping, other than that it is flawless. I don't think this Xmag has ever seen the field!

Sold.

Now on to the show...

Name:  cyxt.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  46.7 KB

Name:  npu5.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  50.1 KB

Name:  wupx.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  40.5 KB

Name:  x3it.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  20.8 KB

Name:  fzk3.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  43.2 KB
    Last edited by VeeWee; 08-24-2013 at 07:28 AM. Reason: sold

No love for the X? I thought I'd at least get a comment or two, trade or low ball offer by now. Dang, you guys are hurting my feelings.

$50. Send me your PP info.

High end markers just don't seem to be moving. Itt is pretty though, GLWS.

If I had the funds, I'd be all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by VeeWee View Post
    No love for the X? I thought I'd at least get a comment or two, trade or low ball offer by now. Dang, you guys are hurting my feelings.
    Didn't my WTB thread count as a lowball? Just teasing.

I hope you find it a good home.
    Last of the Salzburg Clan

BL V2 Vic???

Beautiful mag! I'm interested. I'll send you a PM

That is a BEAUTIFUL XMAG!! I remember when these first came out.. I worked the booth at IAO that year and had people take video of me LITERALLY blowing on Clare's XMag trigger, and firing it. I would LOVE to own one.. someday I will, but the funds just aren't there at this time. Good luck in selling this beauty man

Sent PM

This is one of the only mags that I have ever regretted selling. If I wasn't working on another deal I would buy this back in a heartbeat

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    This is one of the only mags that I have ever regretted selling. If I wasn't working on another deal I would buy this back in a heartbeat
    If you buy it back then I can get the other Xmag fixed up all perdy and finish my other long term special project, come on and help a guy out!

I am interested if it is still up for grabs. I don't know about $1200, but I am willing to negotiate. How about $720? Now that I have the money and the time that I didn't when I was younger and in college, I am going back and scooping up all the cool mags that I couldn't afford at the time. Got any Z-grips? Lol. Toss one of those in for it and i might just go for $1200.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBobFett View Post
    I am interested if it is still up for grabs. I don't know about $1200, but I am willing to negotiate. How about $720? Now that I have the money and the time that I didn't when I was younger and in college, I am going back and scooping up all the cool mags that I couldn't afford at the time. Got any Z-grips? Lol. Toss one of those in for it and i might just go for $1200.
    $720 is a low ball offer. I'd top that offer. I'll PM VeeWee.

$1200 - $720 = $480. I got a Z-grip that I'd sell you for that price. I also have a black Xmag if it needs to be a combo package.

I only said $720 because of the name.

FWIW, I also tend to see more problems with guns that haven't been running than ones that have. Sure, a nice virgin marker has no wear, but if it has been sitting somewhere without use, then the oil is old, the metal might be corroding, the o-rings dried out, batteries degraded. This is experience also carried over from my work where shutting down a production line for a day (thinking we are giving the machine a rest or cooldown) tends to result in more problems upon restart than just leaving it running.

I am interested, but I would like to see your Xmag also. Please PM me with some pictures.

Sold!! Payment sent for X-mag. Thanks!! Can't wait to see it in person!

Yep, its sold to Ragu310.

Received the X-mag today. Absolutely beautiful! I can't decide if I want to play with it or put it on the wall for display. Thanks VeeWee and to Bunny and to anyone who has posted some of the interesting info about the 720 mag.