Thread: Egomag Frame with RPG Sleeper Rail!

Egomag Frame with RPG Sleeper Rail!

Nice Egomag Frame with RPG Sleeper Rail!

No Trades

I am letting go of a very solid well put together egomag frame that can be attached to any am/mm rail due to the holes being drilled to line up. Also included is my gloss black RPG rt length sleeper rail, hybrid lady ego grip, original ego grip, grip screws, lpr regulator, thumb screw and front screw for 250.00. For an additional 20.00 I can include the rt sear and screw pictured

The only item not included in the pics is the black 90* fitting. Frame turns on without any problems and rips as it should, any questions just ask and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I work nights so give me a few to get back to you if I do not reply right away.

Shipping is not included and will be determined on the destination. Item will be sent USPS Priority with tracking, should you want insurance you add. Paypal is only accepted and you pay fees. Post then PM, first come first serve, I will answer pm in the order they are received. Thanks.

Attachment 88106Attachment 88107Attachment 88108Attachment 88109Attachment 88110

PM'd

Laku replied

Pending to Laku

Sold to Laku

Thanks. Nice doing business with you!

Likewise