Thread: Need my Micromag Gen 4 RT appraised

Need my Micromag Gen 4 RT appraised

Looking to sell my ptp micromag gen 4 with retro valve soon. I wanted to know what this ones worth.

Ptp Gen 4 micromag body
    Retro valve w/matching serial #
    Level 10 bolt
    Agd intelliframe
    Ule trigger pull kit
    Straight feed mod
    Rare ptp Asa adapter
    Rare cp micro gas through grip
    Cp rail
    Cp on/off
    Dye sticky 3 grip
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Stevescuba; 08-07-2013 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Added info

$275

I would say probably closer to $200 as a whole. Nickel frames don't typically sell as well. Body is maybe worth $100-120. Valve is worth $100-125. I would be interested to know if you had someone mod the Valve to accept the ULT or is it one of the ones that accepts it? And no offense, but the nickel gas throughs are still sold on CPs website, so not really rare. Nor are the vert ASA adapters. I've had about 5 micros come through my hands and they all had them. Hard to find on their own sometimes, but not exactly rare. You'll definitely get more parting it out.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    I would say probably closer to $200 as a whole. Nickel frames don't typically sell as well. Body is maybe worth $100-120. Valve is worth $100-125. I would be interested to know if you had someone mod the Valve to accept the ULT or is it one of the ones that accepts it? And no offense, but the nickel gas throughs are still sold on CPs website, so not really rare. Nor are the vert ASA adapters. I've had about 5 micros come through my hands and they all had them. Hard to find on their own sometimes, but not exactly rare. You'll definitely get more parting it out.
    I bought it with the ult installed so im assuming it just accepted it.As for the CP gas through, i called the other day to try and get one off the website and they informed me that they are discontinued and did not have anymore left. would you know if happen to know if the x-valve would fit in the micro body?

Quote Originally Posted by Stevescuba View Post
    I bought it with the ult installed so im assuming it just accepted it.As for the CP gas through, i called the other day to try and get one off the website and they informed me that they are discontinued and did not have anymore left. would you know if happen to know if the x-valve would fit in the micro body?
    I stand corrected on the gas thru. X valve should fit, some earlier bodies had issues with the L10.