Thread: What paintball pants suck?

What paintball pants suck?

After a decade and a half of playing, I finally played a game in some JT paintball pants, and I can't believe what I was missing this whole time.

So I'm looking on ebay, craigslist, and other sites for cheap-ish pants. I don't want to spend more than 50 dollars or so. The problem is, this means I'm not going to be able to be too picky about which brands to buy. So I need to know: which brands should I definitely NOT buy? Which brands aren't worth the money?

I have been relatively happy with my Valken tiger stripe ones. They were the cheaper type, but new were still more than your target.

I should clarify: I'm looking for used pants as well as close-out pants.

If you can find some of the Redz Playerz pants on ebay they aren't too bad. Not as baggy as other paintball pants but they have decent padding.

You should be able to pick up last years pants for about 30.00-50.00 on the used market and generally in near mint condition. new you are looking at 75.00 - 185.00
    Sometimes It's Good to be EVIL

Whats your size?

On close-outs, be careful of size mismatches. Sometimes they didn't sell well because they never did fit anyone that ordered them. The stitching may not be great either. The Ravens they had for $20 a few years ago ran an entire size group too small. Some didn't hold up too well either. On the other hand, I still have a pair that I save for playing in cactus because of the heavy nylon.

Empire and HK pants are what seems to be the best but not sure how much they go for.

For cheaper ones the Valken ones work just fine for me. Great to wear and you don't have to worry about ruining other clothes when using those instead.