Thread: E-Mag Assembly

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

E-Mag Assembly

Hey,

So I have my hands on an E-Mag that is fresh back from Anno, and I've never done anything with mag's before. I have found a couple online guides and visuals on how to put what where, but figured I would post up here and see about any tips, tricks, or maybe if their is a prefered online manual to use?

Here is what I'm currently sitting with:

Thanks for any help!

MOTY3
    Wow that is one humdinger of a first post you have there. Sorry I can't help you but someone will chime in soon. I just want to know the story on this beautiful beast, and I must say for a Mag newcomer you aint messin around. Congrats on your beautiful marker and welcome to AO.

Edit...I assume it is yours...or are you puting it back together for a customer or something ?

here are some videos for the E-mag:
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...YouTube-Videos

also PM Tuna or Big Evil...they can help ya out!

This is a friends gun, he collects all kinds of random/old stuff. Mainly angels and DM3's. He has most things shipped to me in the states, then I ship it in big groups to him in Norway (saves money). I have a supergame paintball weekend coming up, and he said I can go ahead and give this beast a try. He's never had one this torn apart, so he suggested I post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Impulse42 View Post
    This is a friends gun, he collects all kinds of random/old stuff. Mainly angels and DM3's. He has most things shipped to me in the states, then I ship it in big groups to him in Norway (saves money). I have a supergame paintball weekend coming up, and he said I can go ahead and give this beast a try. He's never had one this torn apart, so he suggested I post here.
    very nice!!! well Tuna or Big Evil would ones o talk to. do you have all the internals?

I believe they are all there