Thread: Emag storage

Emag storage

How do you store your Emag when you aren't using it. Do you leave the battery connected and leave the pin in, take the battery off, take the battery completely out of the pack.

Right now I have the battery off the gun and the pin next to it. That way I'm not compressing the contacts while it is sitting.

If you take the battery off the shot counter will zero. You also should recharge the battery every other month.
    Forest Gump of paintball

Quote Originally Posted by SeeK View Post
    If you take the battery off the shot counter will zero. You also should recharge the battery every other month.
    What? That shouldn't happen. Every time you put the battery pin in, you're disconnecting the battery and shutting off the board. The shot counter should not be resetting to zero.

I just leave the battery pin in place. I haven't had to worry about the battery contacts getting so worn that good contact isn't made. Besides, even if they did, you can always bend them back with a pair of needle nose pliers.

If you're storing it for a long period of time. I would pull the battery completely out. Can't tell you how many times I've seen batteries leak and destroy a nice ano job.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    If you're storing it for a long period of time. I would pull the battery completely out. Can't tell you how many times I've seen batteries leak and destroy a nice ano job.
    I wish more people got this memo.