Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How are people achiving such sickeningly fast RT effect?

Question How are people achiving such sickeningly fast RT effect?

Strictly input pressure?
    Sear mod?
    Shortened on/off pin?

What's your secret?

Quote Originally Posted by pgop2.0 View Post
    Strictly input pressure?
    Sear mod?
    Shortened on/off pin?

What's your secret?
    sear mod not really, shorter on,off can help but really its all about the psi

the right input pressure does help. combine the on/off pin length(which will vary with each gun on reactiveness), with different input pressures.

AFAIK, there is no set formula, i.e. do this and that and you'll get 30bps or change this and get another 5bps. its really trial and error.

My gun rts like crazy. Even with a ULT it's hard to shoot just 1ball.

I think part of it is trigger pressure. That combined with input pressure and practice. You have to he in that middle point between shooting the marker and having the RT push your finger back. If you can ge just enough pressure to fire the RT kicks you back out pretty easily. Keep that pressure and it will run away.

My X-valve with stock rt and pin using a ninja SHP can consistently hit 23bps. If I want to shoot 1 ball I have to really pull the trigger and hold it. It will 3rnd burst otherwise. It took practice to figure out what worked best.

A good rule of thumb is that an Emag pin (0.712") in the on/off combined with a Ninja SHP reg set to 1100 psi is likely to RT at over 20bps.

I have really weak hands, i wonder if that plays a factor.

Emag on/off pin, Ninja 1200psi regulator, done.

My ULE custom came directly from Tuna himself with the On/Off pin. Everything was factory. No modded accessories.
    Threw on my Ninja SHP, and well... You've seen the video I posted, right?

I'm not sure how many (Balls Per Second) we were hitting, but I knew its upwards of 20 something, possible more.
    I'd love for someone to Gold Wave my video I posted, to get a more accurate reading.

My mech, standard sear, X valve with ULT ninja 1200psi reg I was hitting over 26 bps

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    You need some "alone time" to work on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    You need some "alone time" to work on that.
    No seriously. I have horrible hands. If I use an impact wrench, a grinder or any tool that vibrates my hands shut down. Its very painful. When I play paintball I do the hold my paintball gun in the same sense that you guys do as I can't physically grip it for long periods of time. I rest mymag on top of my hands between my thumb and fingers and use my left hand to press it hard into my shoulder. I grip it tthe best I can but really the only time during a game I have a good hold on it is when I'm running.... Oh running... Yea. I had to go through months of physical therapy to be able to run. I constantly have people at work commenting that they can hear my knees cracking over the machines. I wil need then replaced at some point, ending paintball for me. I have to stretch and expertise them every day just to be able to walk and stairs are something I fear.

I have weak hands. Did you not catch that or does that really label me a pervert to you?

I have weak hands. Did you not catch that or does that really label me a pervert to you?

Wow, somebody can't take a joke...

No seriously. I have horrible hands. If I use an impact wrench, a grinder or any tool that vibrates my hands shut down. Its very painful. When I play paintball I do the hold my paintball gun in the same sense that you guys do as I can't physically grip it for long periods of time. I rest mymag on top of my hands between my thumb and fingers and use my left hand to press it hard into my shoulder. I grip it tthe best I can but really the only time during a game I have a good hold on it is when I'm running.... Oh running... Yea. I had to go through months of physical therapy to be able to run. I constantly have people at work commenting that they can hear my knees cracking over the machines. I wil need then replaced at some point, ending paintball for me. I have to stretch and expertise them every day just to be able to walk and stairs are something I fear.

That truly sucks. I have a friend suffering with a mystery condition that sounds allot like what you're going through. It's pretty damn emasculating and I understand you taking offense. Dayspring is a good guy though and I'm sure he didn't mean it in the way you took it. Just a playful joke.

I know. I just hate telling people about my hands because EVERY time I do I hear the same joke.

take a look at this first pic, youll see me holding the gun how I usually do:

this is how I hold it when I "don't" need to hold it:

Not sure if you also mean finger strength. I found that the lighter the pressure you put on the trigger and can still reach the Rt the more reactive it is.

Backed up by www.zakvetter.com

Have you every tried a remote line setup. It would take a lot of pressure off your hands. When i play all day games i get out my vest and remote line setup. It keeps the line tucked right under the arm so its not gettn snagged on everything.

I keep thinking about it but I hate vests... At least I havnt found one I like and theyddon't have many choices for packs. I like being able to fill and check my tank as well.

I hit around 36 bps with a SHP reg and what I found is:

-well used on/off pin
    -1200 psi
    - lube the crap out of it (I put like 10 drops in the c/a adapter, probably not the best thing for accuracy, but I was shooting a speed video)
    - lower fps, I was shooting around 250fps
    - I think the Medusa frame Rt's the fastest, but that might just be what works for my hands the best
    - Fast hopper, Qloader is your only option once your in the 20's bps (Strictly my opinion)

Quote Originally Posted by shooter311 View Post
    I hit around 36 bps with a SHP reg and what I found is:

-well used on/off pin
    -1200 psi
    - lube the crap out of it (I put like 10 drops in the c/a adapter, probably not the best thing for accuracy, but I was shooting a speed video)
    - lower fps, I was shooting around 250fps
    - I think the Medusa frame Rt's the fastest, but that might just be what works for my hands the best
    - Fast hopper, Qloader is your only option once your in the 20's bps (Strictly my opinion)

where is tha link for the shooting video???

Everybody above is lying to you.... It's magic. We all sold our souls to achieve maximum ROF....

i would love to know how fast my dry fire shooting vid is. i dont know how to check the waveform

I also hate vests, i use a spec ops drop leg pod holder thing with 2 pods and use a reg mil style belt and i got a bt tank pouch that attaches molle and attached it to the belt with alice clips the tank sits above my right hip and i can fill it and see my pressure that way

Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
    where is tha link for the shooting video???
    I guess I can give you a bit of a teaser, better video to come. I have dry fired in the 40s. I just need to get with my camera man to make one. I have one shooting close to 40 with paint, but it was below freezing and it turned into a blender.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk_JAodWCIo

wow,

good news.... he cant run through my stream of paint

bad news... stream of paint lasts 1 1/2 seconds

anyone tell me how fast this is:

and this is the slowest I can get it to shoot... also why I had to get a ULE
    (note, how I hold the gun)

wow,

good news.... he cant run through my stream of paint

bad news... stream of paint lasts 1 1/2 seconds
    This actually made me LOL!

anyone tell me how fast this is:
    I wish I could help you, but I don't have my audio program anymore.

I do have a video of me dry firing at its peak I think it was 44bps, but I am not sure. I almost got a whole qloader load through it, but it chopped on like the last ball, so in my mind it doesn't count.