Thread: Video Game: GTA 5 Online

Video Game: GTA 5 Online

I am pretty excited about GTA 5. I think this will be my last game on Xbox 360.

I'll be on this as well

Can't wait. GTA has been my favorite video game series since I first played III as a kid.

R* has never let me down. Each game has been fantastic in its own way, and I'm STOKED to see the way that they take San Andreas to a new level.

Plus, the multiplayer is apparently going to be sweeeeet..

I can't wait. Glad to see planes back. Like the cargo plane with the rear hatch. Hope its usable outside of a mission. Load it up with motor cycles and carpet bomb you buddies.

I am beyond excited for this game, replaying GTA4 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedy500 View Post
    I am beyond excited for this game, replaying GTA4 right now.
    I have been playing San andreas. Practice flying again

Hopefully they learned a lot from APB's mistakes. Should be fun.

I loved GTA4, even though the online was hard to access. Game modes/style/players etc were hard to sort. Shame it won't go to PC right away like I thought it was. Still look forward to it regardless.

Does anyone have a clue whether or not they will put real cars in the game? I know it would be difficult and unlikely but it would be awesome if they had a car that didn't just look like a mustang, but was actually a mustang. And what would make it AMAZING is if they updated it with new cars like Grand Tourismo does. So since the Pagani Zonda's (favorite car company ever btw) were recently discontinued, but replaced with the Huaryas, the game would update Huaryas in the game. It would also be awesome if they could make an option as to whether or not you want to have a speedometer pop up, would like to settle the "who's the fastest" debates early on in the game.

(Sigh)..... Maybe that's just me and my wishful thinking.

I heard they were, awhile ago. IDK if it made it into the actual game.

Looks like they got a lot better and more realistic with it. But not as detailed as it could be.

http://www.techradar.com/us/news/car...auto-5-1149120

And what's this "atomic blimp" do in the game? I have it pre-ordered and all. I just don't know what the heck this thing is.

What platform are you guys buying this for?

Xbox 360

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    What platform are you guys buying this for?
    Xbox 360.

Also since the Xbox one will be compatible with it it sounds like the gaming experience will give you a little more if your on the Xbox one. Sounds like they will make a free additional pack that you download that will enhance graphics, response time, gameplay etc... Pretty much make the game behave and overall perform much better. Glad they took the time to save us cash and keep it up-to date with the new console coming out and adding an extra touch to it.

PC all the way.

Well if I have to leave WOW for a bit lol, I would pick the PS3 on this game. I got tired of playing on consoles due to all your rankings achieves mean squat once the next newer version is released and all players move on, making that version dead. I am not sure why they havent made this franchise online sooner cause I really enjoyed the first 2. Picking the PS3 because =free to play, no monthly fee like mr xbox. Also the PS3 main vision overall is to focus on a online world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical Life View Post
    Well if I have to leave WOW for a bit lol, I would pick the PS3 on this game. I got tired of playing on consoles due to all your rankings achieves mean squat once the next newer version is released and all players move on, making that version dead. I am not sure why they havent made this franchise online sooner cause I really enjoyed the first 2. Picking the PS3 because =free to play, no monthly fee like mr xbox. Also the PS3 main vision overall is to focus on a online world.
    Eh, I would have gotten a PS3 if I didn't have so many negative experiences regarding sony products. Plus I didn't care about the membership seeing the quality I'm getting out of it (member for 10 years for a reason). Plus I did the math in my head one day and realized its around $5 a month, which I could do simply from picking up the quarters I see on the sidewalk when I take my dog for a walk.

Plus im a big Halo fan

Anyways....

6 MORE DAYS!!!! 6 MORE DAYS!!!!! 6 MORE DAYS

I decided to take the day off. Waiting for the UPS guy to come.

I decided to take the day off. Waiting for the UPS guy to come.
    As soon as I get off work.......

Idk about you guys, but I am having a lot of fun with the game. It is so freakin detailed. I'm trying to balance work, school, and my personal life and all I am thinking about is how to get better at flying a helicopter... lol

Idk about you guys, but I am having a lot of fun with the game. It is so freakin detailed. I'm trying to balance work, school, and my personal life and all I am thinking about is how to get better at flying a helicopter... lol
    I have been throwing away my life trying to hijack a C-130 at the military airport. Only been able to get in the fighter jet and hijack a tank with a full crew in it.

picked it up today. waiting to beat up a hooker and steal her money
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

Hopefully I can try out GTA online tonight to see how it is. I decided to wait since the server went down last night.

Spent all my money on a bad a$$ car...picked it up at my garage...walked like half a block....car dissapeared...forever...