Thread: WTB Cerberus? MAG Foregrip

WTB Cerberus? MAG Foregrip

Ive been looking for this foregrip for quite some time i believe its made by cerberus I may be wrong on that if anyone knows who made it or know of one for sale im willing to go 100$-ish

Name:  55035017.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  15.1 KB

That is actually A Keith Millett foregrip. He lives (or at least lived) in southern Utah. Cedar City area. Made them a number of years back. No longer available. He also made matching stocks for them. I have one but I am not really sure I want to let it go.

Not mine:

The one you show looks like it has been chopped. Maby to fit an emag length rail.

And I sold one two days ago for $40...........

Looks a lot like the grip on that mystery mag Bunny was trying to track down a few months back hmmmm...... Still wondering what happened to that thing.

wetwrks thanks for the info, if you ever decide to get rid of it you know where to find me I have no other leads then this thread so LMK -Deviant

SO I just sold mine to Kusokow it should get to him either the end of this week or the beginning of next try talking to him.
    -Duncan

I will see if he wants to let it go i doubt it though i wouldnt..

MOTY3
    Would you be interested in something like this ?

flatliner, that is pretty awesome, but doesn't match the marker that its going on which is a mini tac one, I may be interested in it for another build coming down the road in a bit if you still have it in a few months though