Thread: Ebay: Pump mags!!! Bin only $199!

Ebay: Pump mags!!! Bin only $199!

Not Mine: Please someone buy these so I'm no longer tempted. I've almost hit that BIN button a few times. I just don't have the money and I'm saving up for Rainman to finish his new run. Here are the links:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/350856681696

http://www.ebay.com/itm/350856683666

The $200 looks like a steal until you take a look at the description and read between the lines. Sounds like a home milling job and look at the pump rod. My guess is, its not to AGD specs and you'll end up having to get a new pump rod and sending that body and rail out to get remilled or who knows, they may be beyond repair.

the 200 one has RM first run kit which had that angled pump rod. I agree with you though

Quote Originally Posted by tbaggin View Post
    the 200 one has RM first run kit which had that angled pump rod. I agree with you though
    Ah, that is less frightening, but I think I would ask to see pics of the milling before I plunked down $200. Granted, even if the body and rail are crap, between the pumpkit, frame and valve, you could probably recoup the money....Hmmm.

ive been considering it, but i have my eyes on diff mag

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    The $200 looks like a steal until you take a look at the description and read between the lines. Sounds like a home milling job and look at the pump rod. My guess is, its not to AGD specs and you'll end up having to get a new pump rod and sending that body and rail out to get remilled or who knows, they may be beyond repair.
    yeah that was the main reason I didn't BIN. I wish I could see the milling. I'm sure I'd go a different way with the body, but I'd want to know that it was working right. I don't know... still torn, but after getting a $400+ PGE bill I'm feeling that my money won't be going to paintball gear as much this month .

has anyone asked to see pics or just reading between tha lines? that would be the easiest way to know for sure?