Thread: Pretty much gettin out of paintball sale

Pretty much gettin out of paintball sale

Ok, here is the deal. I have recently closed down my paintball field There just wasnt that much local interest in it. Thats the way that it goes i guess. But, anyway, my field was the only one here locally and since it has shut down, then there is no place to play. And, I have sorta lost interest in the sport. I am going to thin out the stuff that I have down to the things that I will keep, even if I dont play anymore. So, the stuff that I have left is the things that dont get used very much at all. Kinda kept it around, well, cuz i just liked it. Anyway, just to keep in the spirit of the web site, the first thing is an E mag. Here goes.

All items listed are in my possession, and to be honest, most items have been rarely/gently used.

Also, these things are going to be sold as listed, not parted out, so, if a gun is listed, then it will be sold as pictured. All prices do not include shipping. Paypal preferred, but will take a USPS Money order. No personal checks.

SOLD----First up is an Emag. It is a PTP Emag and is a nearly perfect example. This gun was traded for at the last AO South game at my field from MANN. I got it, shoved it in my gun safe, and that is where it has been every since. Never shot or even taken to the field. When turned on, it says "Beware of the Man with the Golden Gun" This marker will come with a car charger, and all the Automag stuff that I can find. I am out of the mag business with this one. Springs, spacers, o rings, and whatever else I can find "Mag" related goes with this one. There are a coupla small scratches on the finish, but, to be honest, I had to really look hard to find them.

Name:  DSC_6244.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  36.9 KB

Name:  DSC_6243.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  36.3 KB

Next up is a FF Rhythm bodied Pump marker. Comes with a Stiffi .686 barrel. when I was first interested in pump guns, this is the one that I wanted. I bought all the parts, had the body anno'd dust black and assembled them together. It sat on my bench for over a year after I built it. I think that at the time, I was more interested in building a pump gun more than I was interested in using one. Anyway, it sat un-used for more than a year. Then, my brother (35 years old) got an interest in paintball, so I let him use it. He used it on about three big games, loved it, but never got the paintball passion. So, it sat on his bench for over two years. He finally gave it back to me and told me that he just wasnt interested in the sport. I have had it sitting in my bag as a loaner for a while, but it was never used that much. EXCELLENT CONDITION. The body is drilled for eyes, only real flaw in the whole gun. Has a CCM 86 Deg frame. Comes as pictured. If I remember correctly, it has a Rat 316 valve. Great shooter.

Name:  DSC_6234.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  35.7 KB

Name:  DSC_6232.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  37.9 KB

Next up is a SM1. Now, a little story on this one. I was providing air service at Bear Claw one year and was running the fill stations. A guy came up to the tables with a camo'd SM1 to fill his bottle. I really liked the way that his marker looked and asked to check it out. Of course, he let me. I was really drawn to the simplistic lines of this marker, the the light weight of the over all package was a real plus to me. Anyway, he let me take it behind the trailer and have a coupla shots with it. THAT marker was hands down the most accurate marker that I have ever shot, up till that time. I was blown away at what it could do. I had never really been drawn to the pump side of paintball till then. I sorta thought that playing with a pump was playing at a disadvantage, (man, I just didnt know how wrong I was then). Anyway, that one time with his SM1 was what started me off on the Pump side of paintball. I had to have one. This one was my main gun for over a year of play, and I never had anything go wrong with it. Just give it air and paint. Absolutely reliable. I had to take the reg for another gun that I am keeping, so it will be sold as pictured. It comes with a hitman mod that I did out of a brass rod. This thing rocks, you can grab the reg and just squeeze to cock it. Very steady on target. Also comes with a set of Bocote grips that I made for it. Very comfortable to hold. And the grips are one of a kind. Some of the last grips that I have made.

Name:  DSC_6241.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  31.7 KB
    Last edited by kruger; 08-06-2013 at 10:31 PM.
    WOW, sigs. Havent seen these in a while here on AO.

Continued sales thread

Name:  DSC_6239.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  36.6 KB

And, last, but not least, I have a Freak Back with a short 1.5 inch tip. This set up allows you to tuck in tight to a bunker because of the short length of the overall barrel. This is actually the barrel that I used on the SM1

Name:  DSC_6249.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  33.4 KB

PRICES

NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES

GOLDEN EMAG PLUS ACC. SOLD
    FREE FLOW PUMP/BARREL 400
    SM1 300
    CARTER WHOOSH SOLD
    FREAK BACK AND TIP SOLD
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by kruger; 08-07-2013 at 09:29 AM.

Pm'ing on Carter.

damn it... interested in the whoosh tip as well

part the freak back from the tip? if not, GLWS

This really makes me sad ! I didnt see this one coming
    I hate the fact ,i never got to play ball with you at your field
    well like they say ,everything happens for a reason .

As for your stuff i would buy that SM1 in heartbeat ! seriously
    good luck with your sale

oh and if you have anymore grips in your collection you want to sell , this guy is looking for wood grips
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...Mag-Wood-Grips

You don't happen to have any ebony Emag grips with the window cutout, do you?

I will take the PTP Emag. PM me your paypal info.
    Rooster "But such is the mentallity of the Arab people. Which is why as long as there are Arabs, there will be a terrorist problem."
    ^^^ known AO racists

Contact Info
    AIM: holsamoht
    e-mail: Thomas.Loh@gmail.com
    My Feedback

Nu-Metal, I am also sad that I didnt get to meet you in person. The field closing was not a surprise, its just a fact of the local economy. We decided to get out while we could and not have a bunch of debt hanging over us. On a side note: Nu_metal, you are an Artist. If you were to ask for my advice, and I know that you aren't, I would suggest that you get back into the Ano business. Your work, at least to me, is Epic. I still am pissed that I let the Karta go, and still look for it on occasion. If I see it for sale, then I will buy it back, and toss it in the safe, just to have it.

Justus, sorry, been out of the grip business for a while and sold everything that I have. Good luck, I still see them for sale from time to time.

NJPaint, sending you a PM now.

Emag sold.

Freak back and tip sold

willing to take offers on the pump guns.

Pumps are now on the popular auction site.

Don' ask questions. It is considered "trolling" in some locations.
    wow that sucks that you guys are closing. Defiantly one of the better fields I played on.

Thanks Mann. It wasnt a surprise to us. Seen it commin for a while. Just closed on our own terms, a little easier that way.