Thread: AO: Content Management System *LIVE*

AO: Content Management System *LIVE*

AO: I have just enabled the CMS section of AO. Hopefully you guys can see the "AO Archive" button at the top of your screen. Take a look around and let me know what you think. It is still a work in progress so please check back daily. It has taken me a lot of time and effort to track down and organize all this information so please comment if I am not 100% accurate.

Btw, Check out the youtube video I posted on the front page. Lots of old school goodness

Let me know what you guys think.

Edit** If any lurkers are wondering what the hell I'm talking about, please feel free to log in and browse to the AO Archive section
    Last edited by Bunny; 08-17-2013 at 08:48 PM.

Looks AWESOME!

that factory tour must have been within a couple weeks of me being there as I received the SAME tour.

EDIT: I was there with the xmags though
    Last edited by BTAutoMag; 08-17-2013 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    AO: It has taken me a lot of time and effort to track down and organize all this information so please comment if I am not 100% accurate.
    We really appreciate all the work. Thats good for more then a cookie. PM us your addy so we can send you some PIE.[not cake]

Nice work, well done.

Really awesome job!

Amazing job again bunny!

INCREDIBLE!! I had not seen the tour video in a hell of a long time. BRAVO!!!

Now lets get everyone to post up.

AGD

Here's a question - do we want to have the CMS be the front door to AO like they have PBNation's site set up?

My recommendation is yes, but I want to clean up the menu items above before we do that.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Here's a question - do we want to have the CMS be the front door to AO like they have PBNation's site set up?

My recommendation is yes, but I want to clean up the menu items above before we do that.

Thoughts?
    I think that would make sense.

Sounds perfect to me.

I found a TON of old event pics, product pics and what not in the old forum user folders (Manike, Muzikman, etc.)

Trying to regroup with them and see if they have any issues with some of these being used.

So we (meaning me) need to find ourselves a good gallery plugin if the CMS doesn't have one - I have a buttload of pics to put up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    I found a TON of old event pics, product pics and what not in the old forum user folders (Manike, Muzikman, etc.)

Trying to regroup with them and see if they have any issues with some of these being used.

So we (meaning me) need to find ourselves a good gallery plugin if the CMS doesn't have one - I have a buttload of pics to put up.
    I also have been collecting some stuff from my friends who have attended some of the old events. When we get the proper place to post them I will do so.