Thread: BattleGroundz Greenwood, Indiana One day event

BattleGroundz Greenwood, Indiana One day event

http://battlegroundzpb.com/

Anyone in the area? I've been frequenting this field quite a bit this year. It's a great new field with a good crew operating it. It's only a single day event. But a pretty cheap single day event though. Includes open play for Friday and Sunday. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact them. Or myself. I'm in no way officially connected to the field but willing to answer any questions that I can.

Will talk to the Mrs. and see. Problem is, our oldest has his soccer games on Saturdays.

I don't have the kids this weekend... Haven't gotten soccer schedule yet though.

Apparently this place is like right out my parents' back door. I'm going to have to drive and find it this weekend.

I just popped over today to take a look. Pretty nice setup they have there.

I was there. Theyve got a pretty good field. Especially considering they just opened a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by dboggs79 View Post
    I was there. Theyve got a pretty good field. Especially considering they just opened a few months ago.
    What side have you prereg'd for?

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    What side have you prereg'd for?
    You know, I couldn't even tell yeah. LOL I registered at the field. You coming?

Quote Originally Posted by dboggs79 View Post
    You know, I couldn't even tell yeah. LOL I registered at the field. You coming?
    Thinking about it. One of my kids has a soccer game, but beyond that my schedule is clear.

I am about an hour away, never been, but I will try and make it... If you see a guy with a black/red xmag, it's me!
    Minimag, 16" Dye Titanium, Benchmark double finger, phase II, level 10, 88 4500, warp.

There was a kid down in St. Louis who lived in the Indiana area out at a local field for Open play. I talked to him for a bit and he had great things to say about the newly opened field, for whatever that is worth.

he also said it was about 25 min north of Paintballindiana

I just looked and this isnt bad at all drive wise for me. only 2.5-3 hours.