Thread: Breakin' down a Pneumag. Q-Loader Parts and Extras.

Breakin' down a Pneumag. Q-Loader Parts and Extras.

PRICES LOWERED 08-27-13

Rules
    -Please treat myself and others how you'd want to be treated yourself
    -Please post first then PM
    -Prices are all paypal'd and OBOI'm a nice guy and fairly reasonable. On the fence just ask!
    -Shipping is included on all orders OVER $20 in the CONUS. I'll ship anywhere, if you wanna pay to play, we can come up with a fair deal.

So I have been looking at doing some updates and the missus said it was a no go unless I gets my own˘a$h! And since you guys aren't paying me for my good looks, I gotta pony up some goods. May be interested in trades, but no clothing items. Thanks.

All items are "AS IS" and some are new, never used.

Luke has touched these, so you know they're awesome!

RPG 45* RAIL ASA $old Has 3 air ports one towards the front (that Luke added) that would be parallel with the rail and the standard two out the sides. Used for a LPR on a Pneumag.

AM/MM RAIL $old Obviously it was a stock rail that Luke had his way with - ULE'd - Custom mill work on the sides, front and back - Airline from the front to the grip frame for Pneumag internals to function.

AGD INTELLIFRAME $old Polished black - Factory ULE (very light) and Luke did the trigger stops.

RetroValve LVL7 $old - Need a shooting video just ask. Comes with the foamy LVL7 bolt (wanna swap it with one of the others just ask.)

ZAP'S CHEATER $old Drop in an Intelli and add and LPR to the mix and you have a near electro trigger pull all without batteries.(includes an AM/MM sear with out the trigger rod, ready to drop in)

ANS PhaseII Bolt x2 $10 eachNOW $8 LVL7 bolt that is venturi style - very good condition. if they are used it is slight

Foamiless Bolt $20NOW $16 LVL7 bolt made by AGD some wear from the spring but very light and the sear catch is still looking great.

CCM MACRO FITTINGS $old They are still in great condition and will come with some o-rings for maintenance.

Clamping Feedneck $oldSilver and looks great. Angel Threaded.

Angel to Warp feedneck $old Dust black - PTP made it.

LPR - Palmer's Micro Rock Reg $old

PMI gas thru grip $old This will go free with the Q-Loader Booster Kit if you ask. The mounts fit Perfect on the recessed parts on top and bottom. Has some scratches.

Everything in this pic is NEW and never seen a marker

Time to Purple it up! Thank you Mistic. ALL PURPLE THINGS FOR $15

VL Front Grip $6 Not a gas thru but made to mount to the rail direct.

Benchmark Expansion Chamber Gas Thru Grip $8 Very nice and works on any ASA adapters. (For my friends that may shoot something other than an Automag.)

ASA to Air Port $4 Used to add a remote line or a gas line to the ASA

Q-Loader Picatinny Rail Mount adapter x2 $old Looks like you could use them to rail mount anything, but Q-Loader designed them for the Custom Mounting Socket kit * not included in the sale.

Q-Loader Booster Set 400rd $old Included is 4 Gen2 Q-Pods (2 of which are brand new) the standard mounting socket kit and some length of hose, and the loading saddle. I labeled it as "BOOSTER" since it does not include a winding socket. (Needed to load the pods.)

Pure Energy 68/4500 $80 NOW $70 In Hydro and will be for four more years, then it can be sent in another time and last another 5 years before it is retired. Nipple cover, Thread cover, Dye Bottle Wrap all included. Born On Date 3/07.

Nitroduck Adjustable REG $50 *No Leaks* NOW $40This is great for testing, I just rebuilt it and was using it in house. The reg can be adjusted from 0 to 1000 psi without shims or removal - not great for RT effect. (it performs in bursts of RT but not continuous) The Bottle has never been rehydro'd and it is "retired" and cannot be sent in for hydro since it was made in '99. Still functions fine.

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by XtraKargo; 09-09-2013 at 12:50 PM. Reason: sold 45* air fittings.

Sending pm

pm'ing

Pming about Angel to Warp feedneck and pair of ccm fittings.

pming about Qloader

PM's Answered - Items for B2K357 and barkingspider are shipped. Off to work and will answer to any questions later today.

Pm'd about micro rock and ccm fittings.

Sent a PM for the RT valve, also a trade offer for a package.

Pm'd about zap cheater

PM's Answered - Items for Laku - debruynda - & lobo_fuerte have shipped. You guys rock!

pm'd about the rail

PMs Answered and SteveScuba yours shipped this morning.

ttt from page 2