View Poll Results: September/13 MOTM Options

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • OPEN / CLASSIC

8 22.86%
  • Collection OTM (regardless of what it is)

10 28.57%
  • 4 Marker Types (Mech, Electro, Pneu, Pump)

12 34.29%
  • 3 Marker Types (Mech, Electro, Pneu)

5 14.29%

Thread: So, September MOTM??'

Hybrid View

So, September MOTM??'

I thought about doing a poll so we could gather what people want to do next month.

EDIT: Let me clarify what I was thinking a little bit better, so that we avoid confusion. I really though of something that shows someone's collection of Mags. It's not that I would do 3 or 4 separate categories as we do every month, as I believe that would just be a little bit more of the same and we would risk having few contestants afterall. My idea would be to have a single picture of a set of guns, all together.

Also, when I say "Electro", I mean anything that runs on bateries. Be it an eMag, X-Mag, SFL, VER, e-Pneu, Devil Mag, Hyper frame'd Mag, SpyderMag, EgoMag, ShmegoMag , whatever. For pneu, I think it's a mech-pneu frame, be it a custom one or a G-Force frame. For Mech, I mean anything that's not Electro nor Pneu (as explained before) and for Pump, well, it has to be a pump Mag, be it whatever pump kit you want (factory, XM-15, Rainman's etc).

But, again, a single pic with lots of awesome looking Mags.

One extra thing: do previous MOTM winners qualify for that or no? I think we should try avoiding it but please let me know.

EDIT 2: And Luke is absolutelly right when he say "...as long as they still owned the markers". That would certainly be a must in this case.
    Last edited by mpsd; 08-24-2013 at 09:12 PM.

I vote for collection of the month, but should specify that there should be 3-4 different types. Essentially whoever has the most SFL's is going to win with the way this is proposed.
    Last edited by OPBN; 08-24-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    I vote for collection of the month, but should specify that there should be 3-4 different types. Essentially whoever has the most SFL's is going to win....
    Sounds good to me.

Why not make the 'three marker types' entry be any combination of three from the following four: 'Mech, Electro, Pneu, Pump'

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Why not make the 'three marker types' entry be any combination of three from the following four: 'Mech, Electro, Pneu, Pump'
    That was my suggestion. I must not be explaining it right.

I think it should be any 3 mags for the 'best collection'

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    That was my suggestion. I must not be explaining it right.
    I was just looking at the poll and it implies that the '3 marker' category includes only the following: (Mech, Electro, Pneu)