View Poll Results: September/13 MOTM Options

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • OPEN / CLASSIC

8 22.86%
  • Collection OTM (regardless of what it is)

10 28.57%
  • 4 Marker Types (Mech, Electro, Pneu, Pump)

12 34.29%
  • 3 Marker Types (Mech, Electro, Pneu)

5 14.29%

Thread: So, September MOTM??'

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So, September MOTM??'

I thought about doing a poll so we could gather what people want to do next month.

EDIT: Let me clarify what I was thinking a little bit better, so that we avoid confusion. I really though of something that shows someone's collection of Mags. It's not that I would do 3 or 4 separate categories as we do every month, as I believe that would just be a little bit more of the same and we would risk having few contestants afterall. My idea would be to have a single picture of a set of guns, all together.

Also, when I say "Electro", I mean anything that runs on bateries. Be it an eMag, X-Mag, SFL, VER, e-Pneu, Devil Mag, Hyper frame'd Mag, SpyderMag, EgoMag, ShmegoMag , whatever. For pneu, I think it's a mech-pneu frame, be it a custom one or a G-Force frame. For Mech, I mean anything that's not Electro nor Pneu (as explained before) and for Pump, well, it has to be a pump Mag, be it whatever pump kit you want (factory, XM-15, Rainman's etc).

But, again, a single pic with lots of awesome looking Mags.

One extra thing: do previous MOTM winners qualify for that or no? I think we should try avoiding it but please let me know.

EDIT 2: And Luke is absolutelly right when he say "...as long as they still owned the markers". That would certainly be a must in this case.
    Last edited by mpsd; 08-24-2013 at 09:12 PM.