Time to move on and seel my stuff (2 markers, masks, RARE Micro-CA II, and more)
I guess it's time for me to stop holding on to the pipe dream that I will be able to play paintball anytime soon again. Selling every piece of equipment I have left. Below is a list that I will work to update with pictures soon. All items are sold as-is, though all of the equipment was in working order last time I used it ~6 months ago when I pulled everything out to oil it up and test everything. Price listed is for the item shipped...unless you have excellent feedback on here, I expect payment before shipment.
- Automag RT Pro with ULE body, ULE trigger kit, Dye grip, CP 3D flame drop, black/chrome foregrip, and Level-10 bolt - SOLD
- The original PMI Piranha (black) - $50
- PMI Mask (with spikes) - $20
- Empire Helmet/Mask (convertible...with spikes) - $40
- Brass Eagle Equipment Case - $45
- AirGun Design Micro-CA II lever-action constant air system (RARE and in perfect condition) - SOLD
- White Wolf Airsmithing black rubber foregrip - $20
- Empire electric hopper (has crack) - $20
- CP barrel kit - $40
- CCM Silver and black neck - SOLD
- Armson 16" Stealth Barrel - SOLD
Link to picture album:
I will sell all remaining stuff together for $200 shipped if someone wants it all, and even throw in some pods and such.
I have been out of paintball for really 3 years now, so the above items have only been used lightly as of late; basically pull it out every 3-6 months to clean and lube. Since I have been out of the game for a while, some of the above prices may be "off" for some. I tried to check prices against what comparable things were selling for on ebay and other forums. If you feel something is way off in price, PM and we can discuss. I know what I paid, I know all have been taken care of well, and I have researched pricing so don't expect me to do anything drastic like cut the price of the marker in half.
Last edited by jhardy66; 09-12-2013 at 07:25 AM.
Reason: Updating pending/sold items
I'll take the RT Pro.
Good timing; I was just about to PM him that he priced that too low.
Originally Posted by going_home
PM responded to. Thanks going_home!
Hey splat, it's been a long time sir...hope all is well.
I'll take the CCM Silver and black feed neck - $10, please send pp info thanks.