Thread: Automag RT not firing and bolt sticking

Angry Automag RT not firing and bolt sticking

I just got it back from AGD. The went through it and replaced everything. I ran oil through it, running a 950 psi shp tank. And this is the outcome. Click the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ptqa...ature=youtu.be

Any help would be much appreciated.

Make sure your field strip screw isn't too tight. In some cases that can cause similar behavior.

Just because they replaced the orings doesn't mean the level 10 is properly tuned. Remove the powertube shims and go to the next larger carrier size.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Is that a Lukes Vert feed mod on that RT?

Do you think that the level 10 is sticking? I am not sure what feed mod it is. I bought this marker used.

It sounds and acts like level 10 bolt stick.

Its funny. I tightened the banjo bolt down, and what do you know, it herniated and got stuck. I took it apart put it back together with the 950psi tank on it did the same thing. So i put a standard hpa tank on there and it shoots fine.

That means the air path was clogged when using the SHP tank.

What should I do to fix this bolt sticking? When I have it aired up it fires good. But then It stops firing when a drop a ball in it.

Have you checked the velocity? If the gun fires but not when a ball is in the breach, it is usually because the velocity setting is not high enough for the bolt spring you are using.

I turned it up all the way and it fires good. Ill have to chrono at the range this weekend.