Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Qloader Advice

It was wrapped around itself about 6 times and at different angles. It was REALLY tight. The top of the spring was a tight ball of metal. It started off as one little bend and I thought I could free up the rest. It just was down hill from there. I'm usually at the top of a learning curve. If I get a tight ball of mess like that again, (I think I've learned my lesson though), what's the best approach?

Quote Originally Posted by fstop_22 View Post
    It was wrapped around itself about 6 times and at different angles. It was REALLY tight. The top of the spring was a tight ball of metal. It started off as one little bend and I thought I could free up the rest. It just was down hill from there. I'm usually at the top of a learning curve. If I get a tight ball of mess like that again, (I think I've learned my lesson though), what's the best approach?
    Contact me or customer service for a replacement because I have never heard of that happening.

Best? Try to not release the tension on a prewound and fully loaded pod by immediately removing the entire endcap whilst upside-down.

Honestly, you can only be faulted for the first part. Once the spring released tension at that massive speed, it was toast. There would be no way of unraveling it without bending it. Think of those things like a slinky. When you let it walk down the stairs, one at a time, things go good and the slinky is unharmed. Conversely, stretching the slinky wide and then chucking it as hard as you can down three flights of stairwell... different outcome.