Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback for Luke's Customs.

Great product, great communication, and fast shipping....can you ask for more? LUKE thanks!!!

where to start on this guy? He brought my hypermag project to life. Soldering, panels, trigger, the works, even installed a microswitch. Matt has done an A+ job on everything i send him, and he has great prices too. Thanks again, and pics will be soon. Parts to be back from anno

Thumbs up Always The Best!

Yep, me again! I can't deal enough with this guy. He works fast and puts out quality stuff. I asked him for a specific custom grip and he made it within a couple hours, also shipped them immediately. Thanks again. - Eric

Got a pair of Aluminium Gloss Black Emag Panels from him. These things are awsome. They were packaged extremely well. Would recommend to anyone and will defenitly do business with again.

I have to leave another post for Luke. This guy has done so much work to my emag to make it a 1of a kind head turner on the field and hes always a great comunicator. I plan on doing some more buisness with him veary soon!
    Euro E-mag | TL63 | XMOD| EM01610
    Euro Rt | OG | RT02382.

he sold me a video, great communication and fast shipping. highly recommended! i cant believe he has this little feedback.
    xvalve, ule body, logic vert frame, WWA barrel
    68/30 PE nitro tank
    cp unimount
    halo B

THIS WARP BRACKET IS AMAZING. Awesome products like always.
    Can't thank you enough.

Michael (PHANTOM )

I got Luke to do the sear/trigger mod, and he did it and put in back in the mail the same day he got it! Super nice guy with great communication. I would definately deal with him again.
    Palmer Typhoon
    Double Blade Trigger
    Vert Male Stab
    Minimag
    ULE Body
    Lvl 10 Bolt
    Blade Intelliframe
    12 Inch Lapco BigShot

Just got another set of panel grips (4th set from him), this time for my zgrip and powdercoated blue. I also got a reverse 15* foregrip extender for my zgrip. Great products and a great guy to deal with!

and again very nice and fast Deal done with him.

Little_Ho

Land of the silent mag majority Spokane Washington.
    Just got my hyper frame panels , great quality & blazing fast. Thanks again you will be getting more of my money.
    AGD CCI

Talking A ginormous A+ for Luke!

The 15* FGX and Z panels got to my house yesterday. I am happy with them. Luke has been great to deal with. He ships fast, was easy to comunicate with, and was more than helpful! I look forward to getting more stuff from him in the future. GREAT TRADER!!

Thanks a lot Luke,

Nick
    bless, support, and never forget the troops
    God bless my cousin: Cprl. Peter J. Giannopoulos K.I.A. 11/11/04 in Latifiyah, Babil Provence, Iraq.

Luke does very quality work, at reasonable prices. He was very patient with me and waiting for my parts to come in, and i would (and probably will) work with him again.

Luke is the man, his products are unique, original, and killer looking. I will be making more purchases with luke in the near future.

to ya

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
    August 20th, 1966--December 8th, 2004

evildead420 uber feedback thread

great work

great work and fast turn around with awesome prices. he milled a rail for me so my warp feed body would fit and turned it around within the week. Great guy and great work

I just recieved my lattest work from luke and as always it was some incredible work! He just did the CFL milling to my Zgrip along with some nice blue CFL grips, A blue blade zgrip trigger, some ULE milling and blue powder coat to my classic rail, a sear mod, and a new mpa-3 piston! Luke is the man!

Thumbs up

All I can say is this guy was on the spot answering my questions and getting my order set up without any problem whatsoever. It seemed like the stuff got to my house like the next day. well, not REALLY the next day, but it was pretty fast

I think I see more stuff from luke on my mag in the future....

Just got a blade trigger and 80g switch installed on my Hyper Frame. Awesome job! Also extremely fast turn around.

THANKS!!!

I purchased some Black and White Y-Grap panels and an MPA-3 Ram from Luke's store. The level of communication, speed of shipping and over all craftsmanship was beyond my expectations. There is a very good chance that I will be purchasing more from his store and I encourage you to do the same.

I once again asked luke if he could dom some milling for me and he was there. He does wuality work quickly, and will not let you down. His prices are also very affordable. Do not hesitate if you are thinking about buying from Luke.

Super fast turnaround and very nice work. Any future custom work that I need will go to Luke first.

What can i say that already hasn't? Excellent businessman.
    You did WHAT with those paitnballs?

purchased hyperframe grip panels, trigger, and 80 gram trigger switch. i am insanely happy with the purchase luke did a great job
    thanx again
    Live life, love life------Desire is determined by heart

Got my rocking trigger conversion back today. The workmanship is first rate. Couldn't be happier. Communication was top notch. Thanks!
    Testing proves - testing works.

I don't know why this man doesn't have more feedback... He just did some custom milling on a rail and ASA for my pneumag project for a great price, as well as some trigger stop installation, etc. CRAZY turnaround time, and unbelievable work! Thanks again, Luke!!!

This guy is great - talented machinist and a great businessman. I couldn't be happier with our transaction. I bought a set of grip panels and had him mill the wings off of my Hyperframe. Truly top notch work and excellent turnaround time. I certainly expect to do more business with him in the future. All in all, he is a great asset to the AO community.

THANK YOU!!

rail milling

I sent my tac one rail to him to have it ule milled, shipped tuesday afternoon and had it back in my hands saturday morning. Smooth transaction, fast shipping, excellent work.

luke did a trigger mod for my mag. very good work and extremely fast turn around time.

personman Guest
    Just bought some Y grip grips from him and a MPA-3 ram. They look pretty good
    Thanks Luke.

Purchased the Off Rail and a 12v Warp Mod. again, great stuff Luke.