Thread: Dahoeb's Feedback

Dahoeb's Feedback

Please leave feedback and let myself and others know how your experience has been in dealing with me. Thanks!
    Last edited by dahoeb; 12-15-2010 at 06:26 PM. Reason: typo

Great to work with. Shipped fast and items were accurate compared to sale description. Very trustworthy.

He sold me a UlE body and it came well packaged in the condition promised. The communication and shipping time was great. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Buyer: Aaaaa++++

Sold me a ULE Body & RT Pro rail.. Easy transaction, exactly as describe, fast shipping, AAAA++++

Thumbs up

Just bought a couple of items from Dahoeb. Super fast shipping, great communications and great to deal with!! Thanks Dahoeb!!

sold a drop with ASA, payed quick, no hassles. great buyer!

Bought a frame from Dahoeb. He was super easy to deal with, and shipped the frame really fast. I cannot comment on the condition on the frame however, since the USPS at the present has delivered the frame to the wrong address. Which one is anyone's guess...
    Still, the part dealing with Dahoeb was smooth enough, and I'd be glad to do business with him again.

EDITED: The frame was found a couple of weeks late. It had apparently been delivered to the wrong address. Furthermore, Dahoeb immediately offered to try and solve things with the USPS from his part, once he was made privy to the debacle with the package. However, once the frame finally got into my grubby little hands, it was in flawless condition.

So, as stated before, I'd be more than happy to do business with Dahoeb again.
    Last edited by Olsson; 12-27-2010 at 04:58 PM.

Purchased a rail from Dahoeb. Shipped the same day that I paid and it arrived quickly and in good shape. Good communication. A++

Thumbs up

I bought a Freak back and tip from Dahoed. Fast communications and fast shipping, great transaction. Thanks

Purchased Stainless freak back and all went well.

Thanks,
    Adam

wow, Dahoeb is tha man! bought 4 barrels off him, and not only were they in great shape but they must have got wet and multiplied...haha, i opened the package and there was 6 barrels...hey thanks for the extras, the fast shipping, the great price, and great communication!!!! will definitely buy from again!!! thanks dood!

Sold me a CF mag frame, legit dude! Cheers bro!

Bought a bunch of Automag stuff from Dahoeb. Every last piece arrived neatly packed, exactly like pictured in his sales thread. Actually, several items were in better condition than they appeared in his thread.

Just as last time, he was super easy to deal with. I would gladly do business with Dahoeb again.

I traded a FS for his retro valve. Everything went smooth and perfect!

Bought an intelliframe. Great communicatio. Great item. Super fast shipping
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

Bought body and rail. Shipped fast and an excellent communicator. A+

Great deal on an absolutely perfect MP90 frame. Great communication. Fast shipping. First class seller. Thanks!