Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback for Luke's Customs.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Feedback for Luke

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by luke; 08-31-2013 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Allowing Luke to control his own feedback thread.

Purchased a set of grips from Luke. These grips look great on my X. Also to top of a great product he is a great seller. Communicates well and ships fast.

Thank you
    Dark pewter to black fade X-Mag

Blue NYX Matrix

Light Blue 03 Shocker

Freak Kit Stiffi Tip
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Great AO'ers msg73, zbody, old mag man, lgavin, pumadidas7, SIGSays, aut911, Eric Cartman, madmatt151, BamBam, luxe-101, dzaide, Hot_Rod, The Spanish Inquisition, Taz, TMAXXKING1, Luke

He's Great!

I sent my Y-Grip to him for two trigger stops. In about 3 days he recieved it and returned it to me right away. It's on the way and currently in the mail. I was so happy at how fast Luke works. Great communication. I haven't seen my trigger yet, but I'm sure it's going to be awesome. I recommend Luke. Very Fast Service.

Just got my warp bracket from him and it exceaded far beond my expectations + he kept me updates with everything that was going on with the progress of my bracket + if you good and pachent i like was he threw in a free pair of black Emag pannels!!! truly a great guy i will not hesatate to do buisness with him again since i'm just makeing small details on my gun to finish it up!! Once again Do not feel that hes a bad guy to work with hes a great guy dont be missguided by him MAD PROPS
    Euro E-mag | TL63 | XMOD| EM01610
    Euro Rt | OG | RT02382.

Great Work

I got my Y-Grip back today from him. It now has the two trigger stops that I've wanted for a long time. I got it back exactly one week from when I sent it. He provides very fast service and DETAILED instructions on properly tuning the trigger stops. I would recommend him to everyone on AO.

Received my Armageddon Pressure Adjuster Screw very quickly. The screw was package very well. Luke is a great person to purchase from... Thanks.

Hyperframe panels look great, thanks Luke

Yeah, that's right!

I have quite a few things from luke and all of them greatly exceed my expectations. You will not be disappointed.

Hey Hitech your starting to sound like me! - AGD
    Hitech is the man.... - Blennidae
    The only Hitech Lubricant

Hi
    just got my Armageddon on/off from Luke. Like i postst befor nice Handling nice Contact fast Shipping

A++++++++

Little_Ho

I bought a pair of panels for my emag, arrived super fast and look great!

http://www.restola.com/images/panels2.jpg

good work Luke

Talking Another happy Luke customer

I had a body rail milled by Luke and I am completely satsified. He communicates well, works fast, and the results are outstanding. He is a good vendor and I would not hesitate to use him again and recommend him as well.
    Automag, Level 10 Upgrade, Intelliframe, Extended Power Feed, ANS PhaseII Regulator body, Smart Parts 14" All American, ACI Bulldog HPA, 12V Revolution, and lots of paint!

Just got my rail back from milling and powdercoating from Luke
    Looks wicked slick, and was shipped uber fast. Would never hesitate to do business with again

He also rethreaded my intelli for me super cheap. Great guy to deal with

rock on Luke

Anyone who ships after a couple hours of order confirmation is going to get my business over and over and over..... And what, do you live next door to me or somthing. That is some faaassst shipping! Fast replies, knows what he's talking about, and just super cool to deal with. Last thing his products speak for themselves.(Off the hook) Thanks again and will be hearing from me soon.

Luke IS THE FORCE!

Two times I've done business with Luke and I love the results.
    He has made my marker better, faster and prettier than I ever thought possible and at an affordable price!

Did I mention the fast reponse too?

A great vendor.

feedback for luke

Luke has performed his vert mod to my classic mag and the sear and trigger mod for my Tac One. I'm extremely satisfied with the performance of his mods and his level of customer service. Turnaround time is great, send it one weekend...play with it the next!
    Thanks, Tom

A++++++Service

I have recieved too many things to list from him and ordering again tomorrow. Super guy, fast responces, fast shipping, and Top notch service. Thanks Luke

excellent work. fast, smooth transaction.

luke is a great seller and communicator! do not hesitate to buy from him. A++++++++++++

Awesome quality of the products and very friendly. Would definately do business with him if I ever needed anything.

Thumbs up Nice work

Got the trigger stops and Sear mod.
    Turnaround time...less than 24 hours.
    This guy is the real deal....awesome work, awesome price, and the Tac One rips.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Ken Majors; 02-05-2006 at 10:22 PM.

Awesome quality of the products. Would definately do business with him again

An Asset to Automags.org and the paintball community

Luke sold and shipped me an emag rail! Excellent communications, fast professional shipping. Item EXACTLY as described. Thanks for a smooth quick transaction. I'm sure I will have future projects for you!

Mechanic79

latches109 Guest
    Great Emag grips!
    Ships very fast!
    Great anno job and polishing!
    Very Porfessional.

THANKS!

Thumbs up A+++++

Just incredible! Awesome communication and extremely fast shipping. I want you guys to know Luke shipped out Sat, and I recieved my grips Monday! Doesn't get any better than that. Thanks again.

What a joy it is to deal with a seller like Luke. His creations are unique and functional. Extremely fast shipping too! Thanks for all you do.

Thumbs up Agian++++++++++

Once again a perfect transaction and a perfect product. Thanks again Luke. - Eric

Great product, great communication, and fast shipping....can you ask for more? LUKE thanks!!!

where to start on this guy? He brought my hypermag project to life. Soldering, panels, trigger, the works, even installed a microswitch. Matt has done an A+ job on everything i send him, and he has great prices too. Thanks again, and pics will be soon. Parts to be back from anno

Lukes the MAN!

His emag panels are DED SECKSY too

GREAT TRADER A++++ dont hesitate, or, well, youre a retard...

Check it:

Talking Thumbs up!!!!

AweSome rail and body work!!!!