Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback for Luke's Customs.

bought a black foregrip extender for my hypermag and an MPA-3 ram
    shipping was fast, luke is awesome
    product is BEAUTIFUL
    luke is the man, he does great work
    do not hesitate to do business with him!!

I just had an LCE-Mag (Spydermag) conversion done on my gun by Luke and it is saweeeeeet! The milling is clean and professional. He even re-powdercoated my stuff in the same fade pattern! I also had RT-2 type milling done on my RTP rail and he ULE'd it. I am very impressed. This is the best bang for your buck if you want to go electronic. It's worth every penny. Anyone who wants a Spydermag should go straight to Luke. Don't even think about any other option. Thank you for everything Luke, this is exactly what I wanted my mag to be!

Pete

P.S. Pics soon.

Once again, Luke pulled through with some great work for me. The man does quality work, for great prices, and he does it fast! He is a life saver for anyone looking for custom gun work! Thank you Luke!

Got one of the mpa-3 rams from luke recently in the quickest jiffy ever, fast and easy. Thanks!
    • AGD "Yea well our intention is to
      take over the world....one country at a time..... "

• Rt Pro X Valved Warp fed My Rtp
    • Props to Echo for the sig

Just got my RT pro rail milled by Luke. I must say it is quite nice indeed! Thanks alot. You do quality work and the turnaround was fast as well! Im stoked to get it all annoed and lookin dead sexy

I received my logic frame back. He did a awsome job milling my frame for the mpa-3!

got a sear mod from him, fast shipping and fast turnover. Thanks luke, can't wait to try it out!
    -fully upped mech mag (magzilla) www.havoc-online.com
    -upped 68 mag (class) My Feedback AIM = nate2k191
    -live in peace TK-
    AO-TX

bought a ram from luke supper fast shipping... would recommend to anyone......

Got a complete trigger job and a warpfeed mount from Luke.

AMAZING WORK!!

I live in Kentucky he lives in arizona i sent him the parts on a wednesday he got them friday and sent them back out friday and i recieved them the next wednesday. Now thats what i call fast.

Lukes customs did a ofset vert feed on mt RT. Then re powder coated it black. The work is flawless! The feed functions great and shiping was fast. I want to get anothe mag just so I can ship it out for this feed mod. Excellent Work!!! Thank YOU.

Just bought a forgrip from him arrived today and looks great, very well packaged and well made. A+

Just recieved some custom plastic parts for my emag, aluminum selector switch, aluminum panels, custom milled rail, and some custom grips for my new Fusion. Everything was top notch work as always! If I ever meet up with you at a game luke, the first few rounds of drinks are on me.

I bought some items from Luke that I needed badly. He came thru, and even cut a good deal on them. Great guy and a professional. Thanks, you just made my life much easier.
    WOW, sigs. Havent seen these in a while here on AO.

Had some more milling work done by Luke, plus bought his hyperframe blade and panels. Simply put, you can't go wrong with this guy.

Reputation upheld

Before I was an AO member, I bought some grips from luke. At the time I had no idea of his reputation or how well thought of he is, so I did not think anything about the buy at the time. I did love the grips, but had no idea of all the wonderful mag stuff he offered.

Recently I made a trade with luke, and I could not be happier with deal he allowed me to make. luke was very friendly and professional thoughout our entire transaction.

In both of my dealings with luke I received the items very fast and well packaged.

Now that I am a member of AO luke almost seems to be a celeb here on the forums. I believe that to be because of the quality of his products and because of the wonderful way he deals with people.

My thanks to you Matt. You are outstanding and I would recommend you to anyone!

I got some custom milling work done from Luke. I asked for a unique cut and he came through just like I asked him. Perfect milling and professional work. Now that is what I call great service!!

once again

well once again you pull through for me luke! i cant be any happier then i am about these new grips. they look amazing. cant wait to get my X in and put them on her. thanks a million for being such a great dealer on here! dont know where all the awsome custom mag stuff would come from if it wasnt for you and your awsome work. (probably tuna would be pilled with all the work then.)
    thanks again,
    chris
    my feedback:
    AO Feedback
    Ebay Feedback

What I know!!

Amazing Work...amazingly fast.

I will post pics of this soon.

Luke did a centerfeed mod, powdercoating, trigger work, and a general tune-up of some spare parts I threw together.....and all of the sudden it turned into one of the sexiest mags I have seen.

This is a no-****ter....(I will post pics)...the work he did was awesome, and it was reasonably priced. What sets Luke apart from everyone else is the speed that he gets it done, and BACK to you.

Trust me....if you need something done quickly...this is your boy.

Thanks again Luke....it was worth WAY more than what I paid....although I do appreciate the deal.

I just got my Spydermag rocker trigger conversion for my Tac One today. All I can say is awesome!!! The guy know his s%#t. I'm amazed how the frame came back superbly done like a work of art. I expected some parts to be butchered, but DAMN I was wrong. I recommend his work to anyone. Now my buddies are buying automags so they can get them converted. What a quick turn around. He gets it on Thursday and I recieved it today (Monday). Wow!!!

Luke, you rock!!!

What the... I now realise i never left Luke any feedback..

A few months ago a ordered a pair of grips and a 90 degree warp elbow from him. Deal went smoothly as expected and within 2 weeks i got the goods. (shipped to the netherlands)
    Luke took the time to answer my questions and notified me when he shipped the parts. Great seller, and i would not hesitate to do buisness again! A+

I received the item I ordered from Luke so fast I hardly believe it! Really great dealer!!!

Thanks Luke.

great product, fast shipping. once again, luke is top notch.

Great delivery even to the Uk and at a great price will not hesitate to use Luke agian.A++++

If you need some custom work done, then Luke is your man. Did some custom work for me on a Tac one body and rail. Exactly as I wanted. Good job and fast work too. Thanks

Sweet~

E-Mag Panels look great , fit perfect and arrived FAST !

Very pleased

Thanks Luke... You always amaze me how fast you respond to yout PMs, Emails and your ability to process orders in no time. Expect more business from me in the future. Thanks Again.

~Shingo~

very fast turnaround time, great to do business with everytime

Thumbs up Awesome!

I don't think Luke needs any more AO feedback, but I just want to reiterate how talented this man is. If you have any reservations about getting work done by Luke, well, don't. Your parts will come back just how you wanted and will be back in your hands FAST. I don't know of ANYONE who does this type of custom work with the same quality and turnaround time as Luke.

This isn't the first time I've had him do custom work for me, and it most likely won't be the last.

Thanks again!

Bought a set of emag grips from Luke. Came well packaged and fast. Thanks again.

Moderate with Equality & Consistency in 2005!
    AO-WI: Player's List - Now with over 100 People!!!
    Karta #082
    Member #007 of the Unoffical Trina Fan Club
    Great Traders: automagfreek, ClassicMagger, Emagster, fire1811, Kevmaster, MrMag, Nicad, oldsoldier, RogueFactor, SpongeBobSquarePantsx2 , SteveDx10+, The Frymarker, Treefall25, Tunamanx3, warpfeedmod
    In Loving Memory of Eric "Po" Ison Oct. 10, 1974 - Dec. 31, 2004

Bought some misc. parts.
    Super fast shipping (like usual)
    No hassles.......Will buy from again