Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Feedback for Luke's Customs.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I got Luke to do the sear/trigger mod, and he did it and put in back in the mail the same day he got it! Super nice guy with great communication. I would definately deal with him again.
    Palmer Typhoon
    Double Blade Trigger
    Vert Male Stab
    Minimag
    ULE Body
    Lvl 10 Bolt
    Blade Intelliframe
    12 Inch Lapco BigShot

Just got another set of panel grips (4th set from him), this time for my zgrip and powdercoated blue. I also got a reverse 15* foregrip extender for my zgrip. Great products and a great guy to deal with!

Talking A ginormous A+ for Luke!

The 15* FGX and Z panels got to my house yesterday. I am happy with them. Luke has been great to deal with. He ships fast, was easy to comunicate with, and was more than helpful! I look forward to getting more stuff from him in the future. GREAT TRADER!!

Thanks a lot Luke,

Nick
    bless, support, and never forget the troops
    God bless my cousin: Cprl. Peter J. Giannopoulos K.I.A. 11/11/04 in Latifiyah, Babil Provence, Iraq.

I purchased some Black and White Y-Grap panels and an MPA-3 Ram from Luke's store. The level of communication, speed of shipping and over all craftsmanship was beyond my expectations. There is a very good chance that I will be purchasing more from his store and I encourage you to do the same.

Just got my RT pro rail milled by Luke. I must say it is quite nice indeed! Thanks alot. You do quality work and the turnaround was fast as well! Im stoked to get it all annoed and lookin dead sexy

I received my logic frame back. He did a awsome job milling my frame for the mpa-3!

bought a ram from luke supper fast shipping... would recommend to anyone......

Got a complete trigger job and a warpfeed mount from Luke.

AMAZING WORK!!

I live in Kentucky he lives in arizona i sent him the parts on a wednesday he got them friday and sent them back out friday and i recieved them the next wednesday. Now thats what i call fast.

Lukes customs did a ofset vert feed on mt RT. Then re powder coated it black. The work is flawless! The feed functions great and shiping was fast. I want to get anothe mag just so I can ship it out for this feed mod. Excellent Work!!! Thank YOU.

Just bought a forgrip from him arrived today and looks great, very well packaged and well made. A+

Just recieved some custom plastic parts for my emag, aluminum selector switch, aluminum panels, custom milled rail, and some custom grips for my new Fusion. Everything was top notch work as always! If I ever meet up with you at a game luke, the first few rounds of drinks are on me.

I bought some items from Luke that I needed badly. He came thru, and even cut a good deal on them. Great guy and a professional. Thanks, you just made my life much easier.
    WOW, sigs. Havent seen these in a while here on AO.

Had some more milling work done by Luke, plus bought his hyperframe blade and panels. Simply put, you can't go wrong with this guy.

great product, fast shipping. once again, luke is top notch.

Great delivery even to the Uk and at a great price will not hesitate to use Luke agian.A++++

If you need some custom work done, then Luke is your man. Did some custom work for me on a Tac one body and rail. Exactly as I wanted. Good job and fast work too. Thanks

Thanks Luke... You always amaze me how fast you respond to yout PMs, Emails and your ability to process orders in no time. Expect more business from me in the future. Thanks Again.

~Shingo~

very fast turnaround time, great to do business with everytime

Thumbs up Awesome!

I don't think Luke needs any more AO feedback, but I just want to reiterate how talented this man is. If you have any reservations about getting work done by Luke, well, don't. Your parts will come back just how you wanted and will be back in your hands FAST. I don't know of ANYONE who does this type of custom work with the same quality and turnaround time as Luke.

This isn't the first time I've had him do custom work for me, and it most likely won't be the last.

Thanks again!

Bought a set of emag grips from Luke. Came well packaged and fast. Thanks again.

Moderate with Equality & Consistency in 2005!
    AO-WI: Player's List - Now with over 100 People!!!
    Karta #082
    Member #007 of the Unoffical Trina Fan Club
    Great Traders: automagfreek, ClassicMagger, Emagster, fire1811, Kevmaster, MrMag, Nicad, oldsoldier, RogueFactor, SpongeBobSquarePantsx2 , SteveDx10+, The Frymarker, Treefall25, Tunamanx3, warpfeedmod
    In Loving Memory of Eric "Po" Ison Oct. 10, 1974 - Dec. 31, 2004

Bought some misc. parts.
    Super fast shipping (like usual)
    No hassles.......Will buy from again

I always thought custom work would be super expensive, take a long time... boy was I wrong.

I had a custom foregrip extender made for my Tac-One with picatinny rails milled into the bottom to mount my grips, sling mounts,,, stuff like that. So I sent Luke's some samples of my grips and a picatinny rail to get measurements from, along with a drawing and description of my idea.

He emailed before he got started to ask questions to understand things I may not have touched on.

He sent updated pics of progress and continued to ask questions and provide me with options as he went along.

I liked the foregrip extender so much based on his final pics that I bought two, one for each Mag. I also purchased an off-set rail mount and now my tank sits slightly lower and left a bit. That piece works great and looks great too.

As if everything wasn't great up to this point, I was pleasently surprised at how reasonable the pricing was and at how fast I got my stuff back. Everything was well packed in small ziplock baggies for organization and protection. Only 3 days from AZ to PA.

I am very pleased with the turnout of this whole experience.

BEAUTIFUL, QUALITY PRODUCTS!!!

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

WELL PACKED AND QUICK SHIPPED!!!

VERY REASONABLE PRICES!!!

If you can think it up, Luke's can do it for you!!!

PICS AS pROMISED;

Last edited by finnmanpa; 10-25-2010 at 11:58 PM.

Awesome Service

Luke is fantastic to deal with... he is fast and always replys to PMs within the same day or next day!

Bought some Z frame parts from his site. Timely responses, good communication, and immediate shipping equals another deal anytime.

Thumbs up Hyperframe Grips, Wings milled, 80g switch

Had luke install an 80g switch and milled the wings off of my hyperframe and bought hf grips. He did an excellent job and returned it really fast. the trigger is feather light now. Thanks a lot luke!

Luke,
    Thanks for the grips.
    A+ AO'er.

I just had Luke's Customs do a vert feed mod and repowder coat my stainless Mag body. The service was done in a very timely manner and the work was executed well. I will use Luke's Customs services again.

great AO dealer!

bought a geddon on/off from luke. he shipped fast and made a great product!
    thanks again for the on/off,
    -Chris
    my feedback:
    AO Feedback
    Ebay Feedback

What I know!!

Awesome fast service as always.

I just had my RT modded for vert feed
    its AWESOME
    vert feed and stainless without finding rare barrels
    super fast turn around

Lukes Customs Rocks