Thread: Black to Green PPS Super Stocker

Black to Green PPS Super Stocker

Price drop! $350 shipped for everything! That's stupid cheap for this setup and you know it! Lowered price is firm.
    Only reason I'm letting it go this cheap is because I'm in a time crunch for a crossbow purchase. I have a hog hunt coming up and don't want to use a compound.

No Trades!
    I do not ship first
    Paypal or local cash pickup only
    I prefer shipping to US, but if you don't mind paying extra I'll ship to Canada.

I'm selling my Black to Forest Green powder coated (from PPS) PPS Super Stocker. If you're looking for a high quality, precision made pump gun that's one of a kind you've found it! I traded for it back in February (i think) on another forum. The guy bought it in 2006 and had just gotten it back from PPS with fresh tuning and new powder coat. I'm wanting to get $350 shipped for this sick setup.

It has the detent, wedgits, everything you could need for this gun. Everything pictured is included and everything is fully functional. Barrel bore is .690

I've only put 90 - 100 round through it and it is wonderful, it's hog season and I need a new Crossbow.

Check out the full gallery here There's more full pics of the gun in the gallery and I can take any additional pics if you need them. I wanted to zoom in on the amazing work that has been put into this gun.

The powdercoating job is amazing, the body is perfect, just the tip of the barrel where I've rubbed it on some bunkers shows any wear.

Only other wear is on the bolt. This gun is pure sex and shoots so dang good.

No scratches under the pump handle! (Pic coming soon)

This one is unique, the feed tube is off center so you can aim down the top and actually use the sight bead at the end accurately.

Universal mounting bracket with the stock mounted to it

no wear under the pump handle:

Remote line a 3.5oz out of hydro tank:

$350 and she's yours!
    Last edited by the mag guy; 09-17-2013 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Price adjustment

Price drop, new price is firm. $325 shipped takes this home!!!!

Price drop again! $300 shipped and its yours.

300 is a really sweet price ,I hope she sells.I would be all over this but seeing as I already have had my order in for a custom hounds tooth for near 2 months now I gotta pass.I bet you have over 700 plus if you bought her new from PPS.best of luck:-)

Well I was trying to offload this quickly so that I could buy a crossbow, but I finally just bought it anyway so I don't really need to sell this gun right now. I'll leave it for sale, but I want $350 for it (that includes shipping).